eighteen

"Everyone get dressed, we're gonna head to grandpa's house, Ivy's back," Alana announced.

We walked into the McCall house, Ivy sat on the couch with someone. She stood up and turned around, revealing her baby bump.

Alana gasped, Ivy smiled "you guys remember Tanner," Ivy said, introducing the guy next to her. "As in Tanner Harris from high school?" Alana asked .

"Yes, that's me, I remember you and Kalin too," he chuckled, shaking my hand.

"So what are we doing these two weeks?" Ivy asked "well I planned for an all girls spa and were all taking a trip to Colorado to go Skiing," Gina announced excitedly.

"Sounds fun!!" Alana said, plopping onto the couch.

****

"Hey Myra could you come here for a second?!" Alana yelled into the hallway, Myra came into our room 2 minutes later.

"Yes?" She asked, sitting down "we wanted to talk to you," Alana said, sitting next to her. She gave Alana her full attention.

"We ...we want to adopt you, would you be okay with that?" Alana asked slowly, Myra started crying.

"I don't want you to feel obligated because me and Khadi are best friends, I'll be okay," she cried. "Myra we love you like you're our own, you're no different than Khadi and Kameron. We want you to have the opportunity to have better life, a stable environment like they do. Myra we want you here, you're not a problem and you've never been," I told her.

She smiled "I don't want to be a problem," she said again "honey you're not, we want to take you in, but you have to let us," Alana said, rubbing her back.

Myra hugged her as she nodded her head "thank you," she said, standing up and hugging me. Alana kissed her forehead before she headed out.

Alana turned to smile at me before blowing me a kiss.

Kameron

I laid in bed watching tv until Myra burst into my room, I quickly stood up. "Myra I'm so sorry I told, I just couldn't let-" was all I could say before she cut me off with a hug.

"Thank you so much Kameron," she cried as I rubbed her back. She pulled away, I stared at her as she pulled me in for a kiss. I sat back on the bed as she sat in my lap, she quickly pulled away "I'm sorry I don't know what-I'm sorry," she said before running off.

Ugh.