four

Next morning

I woke up to the smell of hot breakfast even throughout the enormous house. I jogged downstairs and into the kitchen to mom and Khadi cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom," I said, sitting at the island. "Good morning," she said with a smile "I'm here too!" Khadi said annoyed.

Before I could say anything, dad walked in "good morning White family," he booms. "Hi dad," Khadi and I say in sync, he kissed mom's cheek.

"Were going go kart racing today, feel free to bring Myra," he said. "Kalin. Go kart racing?" Mom asked, he smirked.

"Yes of course, we need to do something fun this weekend instead of sitting on the couch, watching tv, and eating," he said. We all nodded in agreement.

After breakfast we all got dressed and headed to pick up Myra. I watched as she locked the door and ran to the truck before hopping in.

"Hey Mr.Kalin, Miss.Alana," she greeted, buckling her seat belt. "Hey Myra," they said in sync.

We did our handshake before she turned to my sister. "Did you see JP's post last night?!" She asked "oh my gosh yes! I nearly fainted!" Khadi yelled.

I rolled my eyes. After 30 minutes of driving, we finally pull up at a huge track. "We have made it!" Dad yelled excitedly, we all hopped out and walked into the building.

After the man gave us a long drawn out lecture about safety, dad dropped $250. We walked outside to the enormous track.

"Who's ready?" The guys says, trying to hype us "we are!" Dad yelled, I chuckled. "I don't wanna ride by myself," Myra whispered to Khadi.

"Nah I'm not about to share," Khadi said "you can ride with me," I whispered to Myra. She nodded.

We all hopped into the cars, I grabbed Myra's hand before she sat in my lap. "You ready?" I asked, she shook her head briskly, I chuckled.

The light went green before I sped off "Kameron slow down!!!" She yelled, I laughed. We came next to dad and looked over at him.

"Oh it's on Kameron!" He yelled speeding up. I hit 70mph and sped by as Myra screamed.

"You drive!" I yelled over the wind "I'm scared!" She yelled back. I grabbed her hands and placed them on the wheels before letting them go.

I hit the gas as she steered, she screamed in excitement, I smiled. We ended up coming in 1st after 20 laps.

"Wooo, we make a kickass team!" She said, high fiving me.