One hundred fifteen

Earlier that day
Khadi

"Kian can you drive, I'm not in the right state of mind," I told him, throwing him the keys. I got into the passenger seat and Kylie got in the back.

"Mom what's going on?" He asked "I'll explain later, just drive to our beach house," I told him. The car ride was silent other than my occasional sniffling, my head was spinning.

He parked in the garage under our stilted beach house. We all got out and went in before sitting in the living room.

They waited for my explanation "so the girl you saw in our living room before we left...she was your dad's daughter, your sister," I told them. Kylie gasped "I have a sister!!" She yelled excitedly, Kian didn't flinch, he caught on quickly.

"Mom how old is she?" Kian asked "she's 15," I answered, he came over and wrapped his arms around me. "Wait...that means," Kylie put together as she figured it out.

"I'm sorry mom," she said, sitting next to me and lying her head on my shoulder. "It's okay, I'm okay really," I lied "mom you don't have to pretend in front of us, we know you're beyond hurt and that's okay," Kian said before kissing my forehead.

"I love you two so much and so does dad, that will never change okay?" I told them, they nodded. "Kian can you take Kylie to her sleepover?" I asked him "no mom I want to be here with you," Kylie argued. "Sweetheart I'll be here tomorrow, go have fun with your friends," I told her.

They both left for half an hour. I let everything out, my cries, my screams, and every curse word I knew. I love him so much yet he betrayed me like I was nothing.

I wiped my face before Kian got back. "Hey mom, how are you doing?" He asked, sitting on the bar stool as I stood in the kitchen.

"Fine," I lied "be honest with me Kylie isn't here, are you gonna divorce dad? I see you're not wearing your rings," He asked. "I don't know son. I love your dad so much and nothings ever gonna change that but I don't know if I want to still be with him or if I'm ready to leave him," I admitted.

"Mom I want you to know that me and Kylie would be okay. If you ever feel like you're not happy then do it, don't stay because of us," he said.

"Oh my baby boy when did you get so wise and mature?" I asked as I hugged him. "Are you hungry? I'm kinda tired and ready to turn in for the night," I told him.

"Go ahead, I'm fine," he said, I kissed her cheek before heading to bed. I looked at my phone, there was a text from Avery

Hubby❣️:

I love you

I put my phone on charger before rolling over and crying myself to sleep.