forty one

Avery

Khadi stripped down to her bra and panties in front of me before she crawled to me slowly. She moved my boxers out of the way, revealing my shaft. She wrapped her lips around it before slowly moving downward. I put her on my bed before slowly entering her as she moaned "Avery yes."

I instantly woke up to see that I had a boner as I was cuddling with Khadi. I quickly got up and went into the bathroom before she could wake up and see. I finished off before washing my hands and going back to bed.

I watched as she quietly slept in front of me, she looked even better as she rested. She slowly flickered her eyes open "hi," she said, trying to smile and yawn.

I chuckled "good morning sunshine," I said back "what time is it?" She asked "6am, school starts in an hour," I told her, she instantly got up.

"Can you take me home, I don't have anything to wear," she asked, I nodded before getting up.

Later
Khadi

I laid in bed working typing my history essay on my MacBook. Myra barged into my room "we need to go to this party Khadi!" She begged "Avery doesn't want me to go, he says they're bad news," I informed her.

"So you're gonna let him tell you what to do?" She asks annoyed "in this case, yes," I answered. She groaned "Khadi just this one time! You know you wanna get out," she said, I sighed.

"Fine, whatever, only because I'm tired of homework," I said, getting up, she cheered.

We pulled up at the frat house and went in to one of Drake's songs blasting. "Hey baby wanna dance?" Some guy asked "no thanks," I said, going into the kitchen.

Some couple stood in the corner making out, must be nice. They pulled away and looked at each other, the girl was the girl from school who told me about Avery and the guy was...Avery.

I decided to dial his number, I watched as he looked at his phone and rejected the call