Early draft 2

Khadi

I woke up in Avery's blue button and shorts. The bed was empty next to me and I had an aching burning sensation in my private area.

I laid in Avery's bed thinking to myself. I did it. I had sex. At 17. I don't know what to do or how to feel. Don't get me wrong, it was the right person but it was it the wrong time.

I slowly got out of bed and walked down the hall slowly, trying not to think about the enraging fire between my legs.

I heard guns and yelling in the game room. I slowly crept the door opened and saw Avery and Karson contently staring at the large TV screen and rapidly hitting buttons on the controller as they sat in bean bags chairs shirtless.

Avery briskly looked at me and motioned for me to come sit in his lap. I went around to the right of him and slowly sat on on his legs.

He wrapped an arm around me and played with the other. "How are you feeling?" He whispered to me "a little sore," I told him, but dumbing it down abbot when truly I was in so much pain.

"We'll stretch when I'm done playing Karson," he said, kissing my temple. "Let's pause, I need to grab some food," Karson said "okay I'll be in my room, come knock when you're ready," Avery said, standing up with me in his arms.

We headed back to his room before he gently laid me on the bed. "Okay I'm gonna stretch you out so you won't hurt as much and go home walking like a gangster," he said, I chuckled.

I lifted both of my legs before he pushed one forward, my knee slowly touching my nose. I groaned before he grabbed the other and did the same thing.

He then put them down before spreading them, he began to massage my inner thigh, slowly working his way close to my core. "Avery," I said, raising an eyebrow, he chuckled "I'm not gonna do anything, even though we both know you feel a little heat when I touch you so close to there," he said.

I couldn't counter with a smart comment because he was right. He began the other leg, this time 'accidentally' slipping his thumb into my panties.

"Hm, that should do it," he said, letting go of me. I sat up "I'm gonna hop in the shower," I told him as I stood up "okay I'll be downstairs making breakfast