seventy one

I went back to where the crew was but Avery was gone. I sat down as I texted him

Avery where are you? Are you okay?

He instantly replied:

My Prince❤️💍

Yes baby I'm fine, I just needed to step out for a few minutes, I'll be back in a few

I locked my phone and waited for our results.

Me and Cole's duet got first, the crew didn't get ranked because we were just a guest performance. Once we were done celebrating, I called Avery

A-I'm outside

He said before hanging up. Mom and I headed outside and hopped in my truck, mom decided to get in the backseat. "Sooo I'm just gonna put my beats on if you two wanted to talk," mom said awkwardly.

"So what was that?" Avery asked "nothing he was just being a douche," I lied. "No, why would he be a douche to someone he doesn't know, what's going on Khadi?" He asked.

I sighed "he keeps telling me that he's in love with me and he has since we started dancing together," I admitted. He clenched his fist and tightened his jaw.

"And you wanted to use me to flaunt," he concluded "no, I wanted you to come see me dance Avery," I said, he rolled his eyes.

"You're making a deal big out of this Avery," I said, annoyed "well maybe he was right about you two looking better together," he said.

"Don't do that. Stop that right now, I'm not about to entertain your childishness Avery," I said. He stopped the car and got out, I realized we were in our driveway.

I followed Avery upstairs and into my room, he angrily looked for his keys as I closed the door. "Come here," I said, he continued looking for his keys, little does he know I hid them so he couldn't leave.

"Avery Joseph, come here now," I said sternly, he gave up and came to me. "He's in love with you," he said "and I'm in love with you," I countered. "You dance with him, alone, every week," he said, wrapping his arms around me and looking down at me.

"And I spend every other minute and second with you," I countered "He's perfect for you," he said. "But I don't want him," I said, slowly pushing him onto the bed. I started to kiss his neck "then who do you want?" He asked as he closed his eyes.

"You know who I want," I said, running my hands up his shirt as I worked on his neck. "Mm tell me who," he whispered as I pulled his shirt off "I want you Avery, I only want you," I said, kissing down his chest.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked as I pulled his pants off and ran my hands around his boxer area. "I want you to suck it," he said "okay daddy I'll do whatever you want," I said.

I pulled his boxers off, he slapped around his chest. "What'd you eat today?" I asked, rubbing it, he flinched at my touch "fruit," he answered.

I smiled before taking it into my mouth "oh fuck," he moaned "how does it feel?" I asked "it feels perfect, it feels so good," he answered.

I went slow to make sure I didn't leave anything out. "Faster baby," he said breathlessly. I started to bob my head "oh yea," he groaned as I started to work the bottom with my hand.

"I'm close," he said as I went faster, he sat up and grabbed my hair. I pulled it out of my mouth and used my hand "where do you want it to go?" I asked "your mouth and I want you to swallow it," he said.

I worked my hand faster and wrapped my lips around his tip before he came. He stroked my hair as he exploded into my mouth for a few seconds. "Does he get this?" I asked "come here sexy, I wanna taste you," he said, pulling me onto the bed.

He laid me down and took my pants off, he slipped my underwear off in a brisk movement. "Aw baby you're so wet," he informed me. He gave me no warning before licking me, I moaned "God you're perfect," he said as I arched my back.

I could barely breath, his tongue moved on me perfectly. He sped up, forcing me to the edge "fuck yes," I nearly screamed.

I began to drip "mm yes baby I'm ready to taste you," Avery said, continuing to lick me. I breathed hard as I came, he cleaned me up, licking the last bit off of his fingers.

"I will never be jealous of another man again," he said.