fifty three

I swerved into our driveway before hopping out of my truck and going into the house. Kass and Myra were on the couch chuckling and smiling.

"I see you two hit it off well," I said "yea, I guess we did," Myra said, not looking away from him. "Where's Kam?" I asked "him and Klaudia went out," she answered, I cheered before running down the hall.

I went into mom and dad's room, mom sat criss crossed on the bed grading papers with her glasses on. "Mom you're so cute," I said, sitting next to her, she chuckled "thanks sweetheart," she said as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"So....can I stay at Avery's tonight?" I asked "Khadi we haven't met his parents yet," she said. "I knoooowww mom we can invite them to dinner this weekend but please can I stay tonight? He's gonna tutor me," I whined.

"Okay but if dad ask, you went to Elise's house, I nodded before hurrying out the door. I took a quick shower before grabbing tomorrow's outfit and necessities before hopping into my car.

Avery face timed me as I cranked my truck. I put my phone on the console before answering.

Babbeeeee where are you????

"I'm on my way now, I might stop at the store, want anything?"

No come straight here please. I miss you

I chuckled. "Okay yessir, I'm 5 minutes away" I notified him.

Okay great! I'll be waiting outside for you

"Okay bye," I said before hanging up.

Oh how I love him. I pulled up in their driveway and parked next to Joe's car so I didn't block anyone in.

I grabbed my bag and hopped out of the truck, which was hard considering I'm short. I locked the doors and suddenly I was snatched, I screamed.

Avery chuckled "oh my gosh you scared me!" I could barely say as he picked me up like a baby and walked me inside. "Everyone's in their rooms winding down," he let me know as he walked me upstairs.

Once we were back in his room, he softly put me down and put my bag in his walk-in closet. "Are you sleeping in that?" He asked, referring to my plain white shirt and shorts.

"Should I not?" I asked, raising my brow "it's up to you," he said, sitting on the bed. I pulled my shirt off, revealing my black Nike sports bra.

Avery

I momentarily scanned over her perfect curvy figure and beautiful toned skin before looking back up at her wondering eyes. "So you said you want to study," I brought up "no I lied, I just wanna lie down, I'm tired," she admitted.

I watched as she peacefully slept in front of me. How could someone be so beautiful and want me? She truly is perfect. Thank God for Kalin and Alana for blessing me with this gorgeous girl in front of me.

I slowly ran my fingers through her soft, auburn curls as she steadily breathed. I hope she's mine forever. I hope she'll never get bored of me or want to leave me.

She stirred in her sleep before opening her eyes. Her hazel eyes looked up at me "can't sleep?" I asked, she nodded. "What's on your mind? Let's talk," I whispered.

"I keep having inappropriate thoughts and I can't control them," she answered, I raised my eyebrow.

"Inappropriate thoughts about what?" I asked curiously "you," she slowly said. I smirked to myself in my head. "About me? What are these thoughts about?" I asked, wanting her to say what I was thinking.

"Do you ever...ever...ya know...to me," she asked slowly "baby you don't have to be shy, I'm your boyfriend, I won't judge you," I told her.

"Do you ever get off to me?" She finally asked "yes," I admitted. She looked surprised "what do you think of?" She asked innocently.

"Me doing things to you, touching you, kissing you where I want," I told her, just the thought made blood rush away from my brain. "Oh," she said back "so I...my body makes this happen?" She asked "no, just looking at you makes it happen," I said.

"You're saying my face gets you off?" She asked, her innocence catches me off guard. "Yes," I answered "so what are your inappropriate thoughts about?" I asked.

"You. You touching me, me moaning your name," she answered, I moved my hands to my underwear to tame myself. "So you're fantasizing about me?" I asked, slipping them under the cloth.

"Yea I guess you could say that," she answered, I'm on edge from just those few words she's said. This girl. She reached for my arm and followed it down to my underwear.

My boner grew harder. "I'm sorry," she apologized innocently "no it's fine. I just can't control myself around you," I admitted. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick," I said about to get up.

She grabbed my arm "stay here, it's okay." She said. Wow. I rested back into my spot with my back against the headboard as I rubbed myself. "Can I?" She asked, I nodded. She slowly pulled back the blanket, revealing myself. "Woah," she whispered "what?" I asked "it's so...big," she said. I groaned.

I'm sitting here fighting my urge to take her right now. I want it, I want it bad. She started to whisper in my ear "just think of me," she said "think of you doing what?" I asked, wanting her to continue.

She froze for a moment before continuing "just think of my lips, my soft lips wrapped around you," my breathing hitched as I rubbed faster. "What else?" I asked, aching for more "my tongue swirling around the tip," she whispered before biting softly on my ear.

She moaned into my ear "fuck," I said, speeding up "think of you, your huge shaft inside me, me screaming your name for mercy as you pleasure me," she said, pushing me over the edge.

I slowly started to spill as I breathed hard, still wrapping my head around the fact she just ruined her innocence.