twenty one

Me, Kameron, Khadi, Arden, Alissa and Alana hopped into the Escalade while everyone else got into the other.

We all drove to the McCall Tech building to surprise Grandpa Dallas.

We all got out carrying balloons, cake, streamers, etc. We took the elevator to the top floor before sneaking into Dallas' office.

He sat at his desk staring at his computer until we bursts in and yelled "surprise!!" He jumped out of his seat.

We started to laugh "Happy birthday dad!!" We yelled, he started to give everyone hugs. "So we're going to dinner later when you leave," Gina said "okay sweetheart," he said, kissing her, I smiled.

"Thank you guys for coming and surprising me! I'll leave here in an hour and meet up with you guys," Dallas said, sitting down.

"Can I take Kalin pleaseeeee?!" Alana begged, he chuckled "sure, but tell him the charts better be done by tomorrow," he said.

She blew him a kiss before running down the hall. We left with Kalin a few minutes later. "You guys want In-N-Out?" Kalin asked.

"No ones getting In-N-Out, were going to dinner in an hour and we need to pack for the trip," Alana said, everyone groaned.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee," Kalin, Khadi, and Kameron whined while staring at her with huge eyes. She chuckled "aw look all of these green eyes," she said baby like, they smiled.

"But we're still not getting In-N-Out," she said with a smirk. They all groaned "we have to stop at the mall for a few minutes to get coats," she said.

Kalin made a U-turn before pulling into the mall parking lot. We all got out and went into the North Face store (let's pretend those are in the mall).

Me and Khadi grabbed teal jackets while Kalin and Kameron got black ones, Alana got a maroon jacket. "Mom can we run and get boba?" Khadi asked "sure, hurry back," she answered.

We sprinted out of the store and got into the boba line.

****
Next day

"Rise and shine ladies!" Alana yelled "mom it's 5am!" Khadi whined next to me. "I know baby but the plane takes off at 7 and knowing you two you're probably not done packing," she stated.

We groaned "be downstairs in 30 minutes so I can check your bags," she said closing the door. I slowly pulled back the blankets and stood up "Khad get up!!" I yelled, shaking her.

I pulled her out of bed and dragged her into the bathroom. We did our hygienes before throwing on sweats and hoodies.

I rolled our bags downstairs and into the living room. "Myra I made you guys pancakes, come eat!" Alana yelled from the bar. I sat down and went in on the chocolate chip pancakes.

"Thanks Alana," I said with a mouth full of pancakes, she chuckled "you're welcome," she said, kissing my forehead "now go put your bags in the truck," she said running upstairs.

"Babe I can't find my button up!" August yelled, running into the den shirtless. "I have it right here come here," Alissa said, walking toward him.

He kissed her cheek "thanks baby," he said before sliding it on his arms. Gosh everyone's in a cute relationship. Wow depression.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" Kameron asked, startling me. "Nothing, are you packed?" I asked, turning to him "yes mom I'm ready," he said with a smile, I rolled my eyes.

"Alright we're gonna leave now! Lock the door when you guys leave!" Alana yelled, coming downstairs with Kalin and their luggage