One hundred nineteen

Khadi
Next day

I danced around the kitchen making myself breakfast before the doorbell rang. Avery stood in the door frame with his hands in his pockets, he looked like he did in his teen years.

He stood before me in a red flannel and khakis. I nodded. "So how was your date with Ryder last night?" He asked "Kian told you, it was just-" I said before he cut me off.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna lose my shit or anything. You deserve better, he's better, and that's okay," he said, I furrowed my eyebrows.

He rested his hand my cheek, caressing my face. "I just need to tell you this," he started "I'm scared," he admitted "of what?" I asked

"Of you falling out of love with me. I'm not enough anymore," he said "Avery," I said before he cut me off again.

"Khadi I've been in love with you since 10th grade. You're the love of my life and you always will be. Not only have you made me happy but you've made me a father to the best kids. I see you in their eyes everytime I look at them. You've shown me so much love and you support me through everything, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I used to pray to marry someone like you and I got my wish. You deserve the world and I'm sorry that I hurt you the way I did. You mean so much to me, your happiness means so much to me so if you want to...if you want to file for divorce then I'll understand," he said, beginning to cry.

I couldn't comprehend what he'd said. He let me go and sat down on one of the stools at the bar before burying his head in his hands.

"Look at me," I said, he didn't flinch "Avery look at me now," I demanded angrily. He turned to me, puffy eyed and red faced. "That dinner with Ryder was for business. You are more than enough Avery and I will never fall out of love with you, never. I don't want a divorce, I still want you everyday of my life, I will always want you. Avery my love for you is indescribable baby. I will never get tired of the way you make me feel. You make me feel wanted and loved everyday. I get sad when you're away on detective trips because I miss you so much," I began as he pulled me toward him.

"You made me a mother, we built a family together. Avery you're the love of my life too, I don't want anyone else. I've been forcing myself not to see you these last few days because of what you did but the truth is I miss you so much. I miss you holding me as I sleep, you running your fingers through my tangled hair in the mornings, you telling me I'm beautiful even when I don't feel like it, you Avery, I miss you. I wanna keep being mad at you but I can't stay away, you complete me," I finished.

He smiled through his tears "I'm truly in love with you Khadi Marie," he said "please kiss me now," he begged. I chuckled before slowly attaching my lips to his.

He picked me up, not breaking the kiss, and began to walk to the master. He slowly put me down onto the bed before kissing down my neck as he pulled my shirt off, revealing my chest.

"I don't say this enough, you're so beautiful baby, inside and out. I will always be attracted to you emotionally and physically," he said, kissing down my stomach.

He briskly pulled my shorts and panties off, letting his hands roam my bare body. I arched my back when he pushed his tongue against me, I moaned.

"You mean everything to me," he said, adding fingers "you will always satisfy me," he said before pushing his tongue on me again.

I gasped as he moved on me perfectly "Avery," I moaned as I lifted my hips uncontrollably. "I'm gonna cum," I warned him "do it," he told me, I obeyed as he cleaned me up.

He began kissing back up my body and back to my face. "I missed that," he reveled as he kissed me "I want to make love to you," he said into my lips.

I sat up and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his jeans off. He gently pushed me back onto the sheets before pulling his boxers off.

He began kissing me again "ugh I can't keep my lips off of you," he groaned as he held me. "You ready?" He asked, I stopped him before sitting up. I licked up his length as he held onto my hair. "Yea baby that feels so good," he moaned as he ran his finger through my hair.

I worked the bottom with my hand before he came. "You distracted me, let me have you now," he said before lying me down again.

He pushed himself into me as we both let out a moan. I wrapped my arms around him as he rammed into me, he found my eyes and held contact.

"Everyday. Everyday I'll tell you how much I love you," he started as I could barely hold myself up. "Everyday I'll tell you how much you're worth," he said as I moaned his name "everyday...fuck you feel amazing around me...everyday I'll tell you how much you mean to me," he finished before lying me down.

He pushed into me again, pounding faster than before as I yelled his name. We both came in sync as I rode our highs off.

Avery

I pulled out of her before lying down next to her. She laid on her back gasping for her as I stared at her as her chest slowly moved up and down and beads of sweat fell down her temples.

She turned to me "what?" She asked "words cannot describe my love for you," I answered as I pushed her hair behind her ear.