Fifty one

Once I woke up, I called Avery to see if he was okay.

Avery: yes babe

I was just calling to see if you were okay, does your head still hurt? Do you want me to bring you anything?

Avery: yea it turns out I have the flu so I probably won't be at school tomorrow or anytime this week

*gasps* aww I'm so sorry. Do you need any extra meds or just someone to rub your back?

Avery: *chuckles* no my moms already on it but thank you

Okay I'll see you tomorrow! I'll bring your make up work tomorrow so you don't get behind

Avery: thanks that sounds great

After exchanging goodbyes we hung up. I hopped out of bed and ran into Myra's room, she laid in bed watching tv.

"Myra ! Myra ! Myra ! Get up! Let's get ready for your date!!" I exclaimed. She chuckled "calm down crazy pants it's in..." she said, looking at her phone, she gasped.

"30 minutes!!" She said, quickly getting up. "Should I do casual or should I hit em with the sexy fit?" Myra said, stuffing her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Casual for sure!" I answered, going through her closet. We decided on a simple white Adidas crop, jeans, and all white Adidas.

The doorbell rang "ill stall him, finish your hair!" I told her, she nodded before I ran downstairs

I opened the door to Kass smiling "hey Kass, she's almost ready, just take a seat on the couch and she'll be right down," I told him.

Dad came downstairs "honey I'm leaving in a few, you're taking Kameron and Khadi to the DMV right?" He yelled "yessir," mom yelled back from the kitchen.

Dad looked over at us "oh hello, who's this?" He asked. Kass quickly stood up "hello sir I'm Kass, I'm here to pick Myra up for our date," he said sternly.

Dad shook his hand firmly "okay Kass nice to meet you. No funny business with my daughter," dad said, staring deeply into his eyes. "Yessir, were just going to the carnival and then ice cream," Kass said.

Myra came downstairs before dad could say anything else. "Okay we're ready to go bye dad love you," she said, kissing his cheek and dragging Kass out the door.

"Both of my girls are in relationships we need to have a talk," he said "yea maybe later, I'm gonna go wake Kameron up," I said running upstairs.

I knocked on his door "what?" He groaned "it's Khadi I'm coming in!" I said through the door, he groaned again.

He laid in the dark on his phone, I pulled open the curtains, letting the sun shine in. "Khadi get out now!" He said, covering his face with his blanket.

"Bubba you need a life!" I whined "I have one it's called hanging with friends or sleeping," he said annoyed.

"I'm gonna set you up," I said excitedly, he pulled the blanket off his head. "With who?" He asked "I'll surprise you, but I'll make sure she's descent and good enough, she has to pad the sister test," I said sternly.

He rolled his eyes "fine Khadi we'll see how this turns out" he said back.