one hundred twenty four

Next day

I opened my office door to reveal Ryder sitting at my desk waiting for me. "Good morning," I said as I put my things in the cabinet on the wall.

"Good morning Miss.Khadi we have paperwork to look over," he said happily as I sat next to him. "I feel we should cut this funding because it's not making enough money," I explained as he rested his hand on my bare leg.

I wore a pencil skirt that came a few inches above my knee. "Well that fund is also for the social media department," he pointed out as he began to move his hand farther up my leg.

"Well we should also consider the paper fund. If we cut back and used recycled paper then maybe we could put the saved money toward our intern salary," I explained.

He turned my face toward his before pushing his lips into mine. I began to stand up, not breaking the kiss, he unzipped the back of my skirt before dropping it to the ground.

He broke he kiss to lock the door before running back to me, he sat me on my desk before pushing me backward so I rested on my elbows.

He pushed his tongue against me, I gasped "Ryderrrr," I moaned quietly. Once I finished, he unbuckled his pants as he kissed my neck.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded. He pushed himself into me, I let out an uncontrolled moan, he cupped his hand over my mouth as he stroked me.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned.

.....

Home

"Mom I got an A on my geometry test!!" Kylie squealed as I boiled the noodles for the spaghetti. "That's great Ky! You must've done lots of studying, you see it pays off now," I told her.

"Ehhh this was a one time thing," she said, I chuckled. Avery came into the kitchen from his run "it smells good baby!!" He groaned as he grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge.

"Thank you. Can we talk after dinner?" I asked "yes love, I'm gonna hop in the shower," he said before kissing my forehead.

Once I sent the kids to bed I joined Avery in our room, he laid in bed watching tv. He turned to me before powering off the Samsung on the wall.

I slowly sat next to him "what's going on?" He asked, rubbing my back. "I'm sorry. Avery I love you, I really do," I started, he furrowed his eyebrows and sat up "okay...what's going on?" He asked again.

"I've been so distant lately because I thought I had feelings for ....for Ryder and..." I trailed "don't fucking say it Khadi," he said, rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry Avery," I cried "so what, you had sex with him?" He said, not asked, he knew. I nodded, he stood up without any words.

"Please say something," I whined "were you trying to get back at me or some bullshit?! I thought we were past this!" He snapped.

"I wasn't! It wasn't trying to get back at you Avery! I just thought...," I said before he cut me off "you just thought you'd get away with it because I cheated on you?!" He yelled.

He was turning red "Avery I'm being honest, at least I'm telling you and not letting this come up over a decade later," I spat. "Don't run that shit with me. You're in the wrong. You're such a slut you know that, a whore. I shouldn't have married you in the first place," he said coldly.

I was at a lost for words "yea, I said it. Let that sink in, you're a slut and I'm not apologizing. You parade around here like you're perfect and grill me when I such as breathe wrong. God I hate you," he yelled.

I stood frozen in shock as tears ran down my cheeks. "I'm sorry," was all I could cry out "no you're not," he scuffed before leaving the room. I slowly sat on the floor and pulled my knees to my face.

I messed up big time, I know, but hearing my own husband call me those things...I kept replaying it in my head all night

"Slut"

"Whore"

"I hate you"