ninety two

Few days later

Mom and I only looked for apartments for two days and found the perfect one.

I'm flying back to Carolina in a few days to end my lease. I sat in my bed doing some online shopping for my new apartment when Avery came in.

"Hey Avery what's up?" I asked, looking away from my phone, he came and sat on my bed before handing me that piece of paper in his hand.

I started to read over it,

There's a 99.9% chance that Avery Hansen is not the father

Was the only sentence that stuck out, I looked up at him. "Be with me, marry me, have my kids," he started "I just want you Khadi," he finished before kissing me.

"Do you want to? Do you still want to be with me?" He asked, pulling away, I smiled "yes Avery," I answered before he connected his lips with mine again.

There was a knock at the door before my mom stepped in "oh sorry I didn't know you had company!" She said with a smirk. "No mom it's okay, come in," I said, pulling away from Avery.

"So what, you two are together now?" She asked, I looked at Avery "yes," he answered. "Well I'm gonna leave you to it," she said before closing the door.

"I've waited so long for you," he told me as he stroked my hair "Avery how is this gonna work?" I asked. "I'll move here and get my own apartment," he said with a simply solution "what about Massachusetts?" I asked.

"I'm done with college, I don't have to be there anymore," he answered. "And Jade?" I asked "she's going back to Massachusetts," he answered "Stop worrying so much we'll be fine."

Okay I'm gonna speed up his story so we can get to the real stuff