ninety eight

I swooped her off of her feet before we ran down the aisle as everyone cheered. I carefully put her in the passenger seat of the car before running around to the driver's side, everyone had to follow his to the venue.

I turned to her before attaching my lips to hers again, she intertwined her fingers with mine as I began to drive to the venue.

****

****

We started down the hallway to our condo, Khadi skipped ahead of me, drunk. I unlocked the door before running to her and scooping her off of her feet and walking through the door.

"Avery let's have sexxxx!" She slurred, I chuckled "not tonight my love, you're very drunk," I said as I carried her upstairs.

"I'm only a little tipsy Avery!!" She told me "you'll have me forever, we have nothing but time," I said as I sat her on the bathroom counter and began to unzip her cocktail dress.

She jumped off the counter and stepped out of it, revealing her black lace set. "Are you sure you don't want to have sex tonight? It's our wedding night," she whined.

"I'm sure, before you lie down let me take your makeup off," I said, grabbing the pack of wipes. She sat with her eyes closed as I cleaned her face "you're so good to me," she whispered as I finished.

I kissed her "goodnight love," I told her before she went to get in bed. I went into the closet and hung up my suit before wrapping my arms around Khadi and closing my eyes.

Next morning

Khadi suddenly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, I quickly followed her and pulled her hair back as she puked into the toilet.

She sat against the wall "how drunk did I get last night?" She asked as she held her head in her hands. "Very drunk but we had fun on our wedding night," I answered.

"Oh no we didn't have the traditional post wedding sex," she said, I chuckled "I don't think that's traditional," I said "besides, we have forever," I finished with a smile.

She kissed my cheek "I'm gonna get you some water, breakfast, and ibprophen," I said before getting up. "Thank you, i love you," she yelled as I ran downstairs