One kiss won't hurt.-MarkGun

Gun's P.O.V
I was sitting in the break room from one of my shoots taking my break and relaxing when Mark came in with a smirk on his face. Oh no he's up to something, I look at him. "What's up?" I asked him. He sits next to me, "I'm bored," he tells me. "Hi Bored I'm Gun nice to meet you," I say to him, he gives me that look of bitch what the fuck. "Play a game with me," he says to me. "What game?" I asked he gets something out of his jacket pocket it was a box of pocky.

I give him a look, "What?" He asked. "What are you trying to pull?" I asked him, "nothing I'm bored and I want to play a game and I want to play this game," he tells me. "You do realize this game involves your lips and my lips meeting right?" I asked him. "Yeah so we have kissed before remember your "I'm a Virgin" shirt?" He asked me raising his eyes brows. I was embarrassed by this point he was referring to the scene we did in the final episode in LBC.

"Shut up anyway go play with someone else," I tell him. "Awww what's the matter? You chicken?" He asked me. I look at him, "no I'm not," I tell him. "Then prove it," he tells me. He throws me the box, I open it and he sits down. I grab one the chocolate sticks and put one end in my mouth and he did the same he started moving closer and closer I got nervous before he can reach my lips the little bit left fell. He got out a another stick and we didn't again and again. And every time he did I got more and more nervous.

We got to our 4th stick and he just looks at me and smirks, "This time I'm going to kiss you," he tells me. I gave him a nervous look, "Come on don't worry one little kiss won't hurt," he tells me. True he's right, so we did it again and finally his lips landed on mine. I tensed up but calm down, it was a light peck at first but then he bit my lower lip. I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in, I melted and held his arms in mine. He lays me down on the couch and holds one side of my face in his hand. My hands tangle in his hair.

We stop and look at each other, "Well did it hurt?" He asked me. I just looked at him and leaned back in and kiss him again.