Nayeon - Am I pretty?

Y/n's POV

"... and the blonde guy just tried to impress me like hell? My standard is waaayyy too high, for him to be able to swoon me with his sweet talks. A perfect girl like me needs a perfect partner, right Y/nn." Nayeon MY OH SO BEAUTIFUL FRIEND (note the sarcasm) asked me. I just sighed and just continue on walking while I hear her groaned and catch up on me.

"Yaahhh!! Why would you leave me there? And did you just ignore me?" She asked dramatically. I stopped in my tracks and answered her cause I know she's stubborn.

"For the record, I didn't ignore you I just choose to not answer your question that's all."

"It's still the same Y/n... It was still counted as ignoring." She whined, I just sighed and reply at her.

"Whatever Im Nayeon."

"Yah!!!! First you ignore me and then now you disrespect me? Don't you know that I'm older than you? Huh?!"

"As far as I remember you're just a month older than me, and to remind you, You personally said that you don't want me to call you unnie so, what do want me to call you then? Grandma?" I asked teasingly.

"Yaahhh!!! You're so mean." She then hit me and my poor arms tried everything to block her hits.

"I'm upset with you Y/n." She pouted and started to stomp her foot while walking I just shrugged my shoulders and shake my head at her.

"Nayeoooonnnn..." I whined since this sulky bunny starts to ignore me. I didn't even expect her to sulk like that I was just joking.

"Stop sulking already, I'm just joking okay." I said and she still continue on scanning some clothes like she didn't even hear me. Damn! She's a sulky bunny.

"I'll treat some foods, or how about necklace? bracelets? Dress? Chocolates?" I tried to talk to her again, but she just rolled her eyes at me. I just sighed and let her be, since I know she won't stand a day without talking with me, she's hella talkative duh.

We continue our shopping at another boutique and I decided to find some clothes for me too. Suddenly a girl suddenly appears behind me and talk to me.

"Hi there." She smiled at me. Uhh ohh I already know that kind of smile and damn I don't like it.

"Uhhmm Hi?" I hesitantly answered.

"You see, I'm not really that good at picking some clothes so uhmm would you mind helping me pick some?" She asked.

"Oh yeah sure." I said and forced a smile.

"Really? You're so kind! Thanks." She said and brushed her hand in my arm, I smiled and pulled my arms discreetly.

"I actually pick this already, would you mind waiting a little and then I'll try this on and you'll be the judge if this fits me or not?" She asked whilst showing some of the clothes. The hell! majority of those clothes are way too revealing. Someone help me!

"What do you think?" The girl asked while showing her backless dress with a slit on the right leg... Okay shit I'm uncomfortable.

"Ohh uhhh yeah it looks good on you." I said and the girls face shows pure satisfaction while winking at me.

"Thanks cutie, I'll try another one." I sighed secretly and nodded my head. Oh gosh.... Where are you Nayeon? Help meeee..

After lots of fitting some clothes the girl already finished and she decided to pick the third pair of clothing she tried. She immediately went to me and hugged me which I hesitantly reciprocated.

"Oh thank you so much for the help." She say while I feel her sniff me oh shit creepy. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"It's fine I'm glad I could help."