Jihyo - Don't Go Yet

Request from Penguin496_ have fun!!!

"Y/n??? Hey? Where are you????" Jihyo whined as she didn't see you with her on the bed when she wakes up. She was huffing and puffing her cheeks as she glared at the sheets and pillows.

You on the other hand was dressed ready to go to office. You were about to go out when you heard a loud and frantic steps downstairs. As you turn your head at the stairs you saw your girlfriend pouting with her hands crossing in her chest. She was slightly huffing to you. You scratch your neck lightly while looking at her cluelessly. She was looking at you with a unreadable expression.

"Good morning baby." You smiled and went towards her but she just back off a little.

"Hey, why did you back off." You poured and hold her hands softly.

"You didn't even wait for me to wake up." She pouted and scrunched her face.

"Oh, baby..." You giggled and hug her and didn't even let her go. She didn't squirm and just let you hug her. She snuggles her face to your chest and you're smiling at her cute sulking face.

"My apologies baby, I didn't want to disturb your sleep. You look so peaceful and contented while sleeping so I don't have the heart to wake you up my precious girl." You smiled and put her down since she was still in last two stairs.

"It's okay, I understand." Jihyo smiled and didn't even lessen the grip in your body.

You tried to gently loosen the grip of her arms but you failed as when she felt you're releasing from the hug, she even cling to you tighter. You're shoulders bounced as you laughed silently.

"Baby, I need to go to work now, you now I still need to finish my paperwork right?" You cooed as you soothe her back. She's undeniably irresistible but you can't skip your workdays, cause as the CEO of your company, you need to finish alot of task at hand.

"I know, but can't you just bring those works in here and you can work at he and be with me. I missed you so much... Please..." She begged as she really didn't let you move because of her tight grip.

"I can't do that baby, I need some of my staffs assistance on some of the works and besides, there might be some urgent matters around the company where my presence is needed. Sorry baby, but I really need to go to work." You smiled sadly.

"But...."

"Please Y/nn... Don't go yet... Stay pleaseeeeee...." She whined at you and you did your best to resist her.

So you did kiss her to satiate her pouting. You gently pin her to wall and stand on her front with a little space in between you two. You kissed her sensually that makes her forget about her request to you. You don't want to leave to work with your girlfriend being all pouty and not in the mood.

You lift her shirt a little and grip her hips to rub it gently. You trailed your kisses in her neck and have tilted it to give you more access to her milky neck. You happily kissed her soft spot and she reacted at it instantly groaning and gripping your blazer. You detach your lips away from her and kissed her forehead sweetly. Her eyes are still closed and her grip on you were not already there.

You smiled and peck her lips again before picking up your bag and getting ready.

But she really wants you to stay, so when she saw you holding your bag, she was again on you and you sighed with an amused laugh.

"Noooooo... I love your kisses but it won't coax me to let you go." She said and snuggles tightly.

"Oh god, what will I do with my clingy Jihyo." You laughed and spun her around with you. She giggled at it and shake her head.