Jihyo - Cuddly

Did you guys see our Jihyo's Performance? That was so amazing!!! that Performance Project just proves how versatile Jihyo can be.
She's such a bias wrecker well, most of the members are, lol. Can you guys guess who's my bias?

Anyways...

We have a double Jihyo update since our lovely reader feelfancymimo requested it and as a good author I have to prioritize my supportive reader's requests. So I hope you enjoy it.

Jihyo X Female Reader

Nervous. Excited. Happy. That's what I'm feeling right now as I'm in front of the camera filming for my Performance Project. I am so happy to do this project since I know I'm going to make some Once happy. I love spoiling our fans with new performances since they also show how much they love twice and if not because of them, we won't be able to be as successful as what we are now.

"Annddd... Cut..." The director said and the back up dancers and I stopped dancing.

"Here Jihyo-shi... You can look through it and you can decide whether we take some more scene." The director said and I nodded. I noticed some little errors and I decided to tell the director and staff to record again they all agreed and we started again. I didn't let any small mistake pass since my Once will be seeing my Performance and I want to give them the best performance they'll ever see, that's the least I can do and give to them. Ahhh.. I miss my Once.. I wish I can meet them soon.

"And that's a wrap!!!" The director shouted and we all clap at the job done.

"Thank you for a job well done Directors!!" I thanked them while bowing.

"You did a very good well too Jihyo!" They all said and I smiled widely at them.

As we prepared to head home I noticed some of the fans outside and I wave at them enthusiastically. They all shouted my name and I giggled at their loudness. I have them a flying kiss and the vehicle started to move I gave them a last wave before facing ahead. I just smiled widely at how my day went.

As I was already on the dorm. I noticed how noisy they are. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are just playing and goofing around. Momo and Sana fighting over the food. Damn! Why can't they just share. Then the last bickering duo whose arguing over a pillow and of course it's Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Thank goodness, Tzuyu and Mina is not as loud as them. But they don't even care about the other members bickering.

"What?! I got here first!!! So move your old ass Nayeon." Jeongyeon said and I stiffled my laugh.

"What did you say?! Yah?! I'm older than you remember?!" Nayeon said and they just continue on throwing some words on each other.

"Momoring!!! Give me some too!" Sana whined and Momo shake her head furiously.

"Aniyo.. it's mine, I bought it. So you can't have some." Momo said while grinning.

"We're members aren't we? What's Momo's is Sana's. C'mon please?!??" Sana said while folding her arms.

"Noooo... C'mon let me eat in peace." And they started to tug on each side the food.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!! Catch!" Dahyun said as she throws the ball at the younger. I knotted my brows. Since when did we have a ball inside the dorm?

And lastly the two quiet members who's just playing on the phone while the other is staring at her older members looking so done. I cleared my throat to catch their attention. None of them even noticed it and I was left with no choice.

"Guys!!! Stop bickering!!!" I shouted loudly and some was startled while the the others covered their ears. I smirked proudly as all of them stopped whatever they're doing and listened.