Momo - Lady in Red (Part 2)

This Chapter is requested by chouyoda7 hope you'll like it and enjoy;)

3rd Person's POV

Allthroughout the meeting Y/n had been stealing glances at the girl. She's in red dress again, just how she managed to steal her eyes before. She's doing it, a complete seductress. Y/n now is satisfied as she finally knows the girl's name. Hirai Momo. A perfect name for a perfect girl like her. A little disappointed since she didn't get to have herself, reveal her name to Y/n. But it still a great relief at Y/n that the face she'd been thinking before already has a name.

And for Momo, she was feeling the burning subtle glances of the girl. She also want to look for her before, but her responsibility and schedule are taking up a pile on her schedule that even weekends are workdays for her. Similar to Y/n, she's also wondering at the girl's personality or how she is when out of the club. More likely without an influence of alcohol. It's like a great coincidence had stumbled and make the two meet each other. The project and contract will last for three months, so probably that's also the time they'll be able get to interact with each. Just hope that Y/n will be on the field when the project starts.

Snapping out of thoughts, Y/n's staff had finished presenting the layout out the project and let Y/n take over. Y/n smiled and thanked her staff before speaking in behalf of the company.

"As you can see we already located the shooting of ads and promotions in Hawaii. The only thing we need is your approval or some suggestions in case you didn't like the location. We actually have listed some. We just waited for your opinion in this, so feel free to choose and agree with some on the list." Y/n heaved a light breath before presenting the slide of different countries they can pick out.

"Hmm, I like the location already. Hawaii has very good climate and it's very refreshing there so shooting there will be very fun and fitting." The head of the brand company said smiling widely.

"How about you Miss Hirai? You can request some location." The man added. Y/n averted her eyes at the woman who's also looking at her. She urged her to talk and Momo just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm fine with Hawaii. Nice pick though." Momo smiled at the Team specifically looking at Y/n.

"Well, if it's already decided then we are all good to go." Y/n straighten her coat and smiled.

"We'll settle the schedules and fix everything on the line. We'll also be sending out staffs along your team with Ms. Hirai to make this project a complete success. That's all, it's a pleasure to be given a chance to work with your company and as well as you Ms. Hirai." Y/n smiled and bowed at the people inside the room. All of them clapped and also bowed at the Director.

Most of the people from the visitor company including Momo already went out of the room and Y/n frowned as she really mean to talk to Momo. She wanted to talk to her after the meeting but it's seems like she's a little. Huffing, Y/n bid her team a Congratulations for a great presentation and headed at her office. Along the way she was busy checking some files as she was suddenly stopped by a voice behind her.

"I didn't expect you to be the person who'll take this kind of profession." She whipped her whole body towards the owner of the voice only to find a smiling Momo.

"Oh, is that so? Then what job do you think fits my looks?" Y/n chuckled at the girl.

"Hmm... I don't have specific thing in my mind. But the advertising company is somehow a little out of your character." The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways, nice meeting you again. And your name is?" Y/n smiled widely and Momo chuckled at it.

"You already know my name." Momo playfully rolled her eyes.