Jihyo - Internet Friends?

The story was requested by praawrahhh hope you'll like it!!!

3rd Person's POV

Y/n is basically just a common student in their school. Much more they say the average one? Y/n can top scores in test and exams, can be active in sports but that's it, the students was more likely drawn to the popular one. Well, the latter don't want the fame either, so he/she better have it that way.

Y/n is on his/her way in school as she saw the group of Nine famous girls in their school. They are full of visuals and not to mention all of them are also brainy. That's why they're famous or well known in the school. Y/n actually likes one of them and it is the one and only Jihyo. All of her friends are very pretty or more like gorgeous. But Jihyo, she caught Y/n's eyes the moment she first saw her. She have these big doe beautiful eyes and a unique feature that sometimes she was mistake as a foreigner. Y/n was so drawn not just by her beauty but also her attitude, she knows she's popular in school, but she never makes it as a card in stepping on other students. She's such a beautiful person, inside and out. Y/n wants to make a move and tell her how much she makes Y/n's heart race, but the latter is too afraid. Very afraid that even when Jihyo and her, in some instances cross each other in hallways Y/n would just walk fastly to avoid embarrassing herself in front of his/her greatest crush and that my friend is the least thing Y/n would want to happen.

Actually, Y/n is not that hopeless when it comes to making moves to Jihyo but it was just all because they chat through a chatting site. That's is where Y/n's confidence around Jihyo boosts. Behind the screen where he/she was not seen by the girl. Cowardly moving, but at least Y/n is making a move. They've been talking for some months now and Y/n can say she is quite comfortable talking now to Y/n now compare to the first time he/she tried to chat with her.

"Jihyo, when are you going to meet that chat mate you've been telling us." Nayeon asked a little loud as the nine of them went inside the classroom where Y/n is already in. Yep, they're classmates. By the mention of this topic his/her ears perked up and was low-key listening at the conversation.

They heard Jihyo sighed a little and chuckled at Nayeon.

"Nayeonie, Y/nn is shy okay? But he/she promised that he/she will soon reveal his/herself." Jihyo said smiling and boy oh boy did it make Y/n's heart flip.

(Y/nn - Your nickname, so basically Jihyo doesn't know your real name)

"Pshh...what if it's some creep or worse a granny or a Grandpa." Jeongyeon laughed and Jihyo rolled her eyes at the laughing ostrich.

"Stop that, Y/nn is not an oldie. She /He assured me that." Jihyo huffed at them.

"But seriously though, I'm so curious at the Y/nn's face. I want to see him/her too." Sana said while putting her chin on top of her palm.

"What if you threaten that Y/nn to not talk to him/her ever if she won't reveal his/herself later?" Tzuyu suggested and the rest of them stiffled a laugh, also Y/n who's secretly enjoying eaves dropping at the conversation.

"Tzu, that's really mean. I mean Jihyo can just you know ask nicely and be patient. Maybe that person is still not revealing his/her identity because he/she has a reason y'know." Mina calmly explained.

"Yeah, why can't you guys be just like Mina? She thinks more mature than all of you." Jihyo mumbled as she was fed up at the girls.

"She's too smart for Nayeonie..." Tzuyu said with a little sigh.

"What do you mean by that? That I'm dumb? Hey!!!" Nayeon grumbled as she heard Tzuyu's remarks.

"Tzuyu's right though." Jeongyeon added an then a bickering happens. Jihyo just sighed as this happens everyday, every freaking day.