Twice - Can't Stay Away

Alright! Recently, I've been receiving lots of request and I'm so happy to see how you guys interact with some of my written chapters whether it's from votes, comments and even reads! Thank you so so so soooooooo much! I appreciate it! It's keeping me motivated to write well for all of you!

Anyway, this Chapter is requested by Artemisdnd Hope you'll like it!

"What shall we do in this very day. Why are we even here in this place full of foolish people?" A voice with deep sound asked the tall girl that has a very strong aura. Literally, cause there's a secret that anyone will not believe once they knew it. It's not like as if they'll thought someone like her or her assistant is real.

"We're here to study obviously. Living for years without much entertainment is too boring for me." The girl answered.

"Let's go to the place of what they call a principal's office. I bet they already set our schedules there."

"But miss Y/n, aren't we supposed to not interact with human?" The man said.

"I might not control myself well." The man growled lowly.

"You can, we've been doing this for years, don't tell me you'll be tempted just by now?" Y/n stared at him with a taunting face.

"Of course not! I am a man with great control, I am not gonna be defeated by this type of environment."

"Very well, you should be ready so let's head in." Y/n said as she strutted first.

As soon as the two went inside the school, all of the eyes are set on the two. Literally all. Who wouldn't? Y/n is like sculpted by the gods, with her chiseled face, sharp jaw, captivating deep brown eyes, broad shoulders, and a very impressive height. Not to mention that her right hand man is also attractive. But nothing can compare to Y/n's appearance, she's a little flirty and a very exploring type of girl and she's good at making lots of girls fall down their knees. But mind you, even though she'd like to flirt around, she still know how to control herself as well as being considerate around the people around her.

Just as expected by her, lots of girls fangirl over her as well as her assistant as they walk towards the office.

"Ms.Y/Ln?" A tall middle aged man gather her attention.

"Excuse me, but-" the man tried to intervene between Y/n and the principal.

"He's the principal Dex." Y/n sighed.

"And Mr. Dex of course." The man chuckled.

"uhmm was told that you guys just arrived so I personally welcome you here! There's your schedule, you all have nine subjects, actually you and Dex are in different year so you both have different schedules." The man smiled and bowed gently before leaving.

"Will you be fine alone Y/n?" Y/n chuckled at the question.

"You think that I won't be? Ridiculous." Y/n chuckled.

"You better go to your class and I'll go with mines, now be good and have fun." Y/n chuckled lightly at the now nervous man. Unlike to Y/n, Dex is a little reserved, he doesn't mingle much to people but he can't refuse Y/n as she asked her to accompany her to school.

As Y/n walked inside her first room all eyes just sets on her, even the teacher who's already inside waiting for the other students to arrive, which is her. Even the teacher ogles over her!

"Oh, uhmm ehem. Uhmm you are the new student right? Would you please come here in the middle and introduce yourself." The teacher smiled.

"Yes of course ma'am." Y/n smiled and the girls inside the classroom sighed happily at her charming smile.