Sana - I am the Girlfriend

This Chapter is requested by OutroTearSupremacyV2 Enjoyyyy!

Munching cutely on her popcorn Sana watched her girlfriend as she smashes the buttons of her controller here and there with a victorious smile. A loving smile etched on her lips as she witness her girl pouting a little as the monitor of her PC set showed that her character died.

Her giggles rang softly as she gently straddle Y/n who's now smiling at the girl in front of her.

"Your pout is cute but I'd rather see those lips smile." Sana scrunched her nose as she felt a soft kiss on her pointy nose.

"You always know how to make my day even better. The world is so kind to me by bringing someone like you in my life." Y/n mumbled kissing her cheeks and now her soft plump lips. As the kiss got deeper Sana gently pushed Y/n down the bed where they are in and dive back on her lips.

Trailing her fingertips on Sana's waist Y/n smiled as she can feel her lover's breath hitched.

"Oh darling you're making me crazy." Sana smiled squishing Y/n's cheeks with her palm.

"Well I am already crazy for you darling what will I do?" Y/n smiled softly at the girl on top of her laughing heartily.

"Just continue loving me and you'll get even crazier." Sana giggled loudly as Y/n playfully kiss her neck, tickling her.

"Aren't you gonna continue your game?" Sana asked sitting up, still straddling Y/n.

"A little later Darling, for now I'll enjoy your lovely presence." Y/n smiled gently carrying Sana with her.

"Where do you plan on taking me?" Sana smiled against Y/n's neck, inhaling the scent that's always making her calm.

"Kitchen, I'll make sandwich since I'm so hungry, how about you? What would you like?" Y/n asked as she gently put Sana down.

"I'll have sandwich too." Sana smiled as she sat down the chair and let Y/n move around the kitchen since the latter is more skilled than her when it comes to preparing the foods.

As Y/n laid the bread and jams on the counter where Sana is sitting on she smiled widely looking at all the foods. She suddenly became hungry at the sight.

She eyes the chocolate spread as Y/n was so busy opening the bread. Her smile then turn into smirk as she gently opened the can, dipped the spoon and spread some on her fingers.

As Y/n finally opened the pack she immediately put some on Y/n's face.

Sana's laughter echoed in the whole house as Y/n's face is painted not with chocolate but also confusion and hint of betrayal. She glared slightly at Sana then slowly walk towards the girl.

The latter saw this as she cautiously ran away from Y/n rounding up in the counter.

"Come here you naughty little squirrel." Y/n smiled as she saw how Sana frantically shakes her head while laughing.

"Oh so now you're afraid? Come here!" Y/n ran in speed as the two laughed loudly. Let's just say that before the two ate their sandwich they first broke out in food war.

Sana being the loser as she was smothered in jams and Y/n being a little taller and more athletic just had a single smudge on her face. Yes, the only time Sana was able to put jam on Y/n was her first attempt.

"Awee! I'm covered in sticky jams now." Sana whined

"You started it princess. " Y/n laughed as she softly kissed her cheeks.

"Go ahead and take a bath darling I'll clean up here." Y/n smiled softly ushering the cute girl upstairs.

"Okay " Sana smiled kissing Y/n's lips before going upstairs.