Jihyo - Jealous

So we got our request here from feelfancymimo hope you'll like it!

Female Reader

Y/n's POV

I'm so excited for today since I've been waiting to hang around my girlfriend Jihyo. Yes, the Park Jihyo of Twice, and I miss her so damn much. Both of our schedule seemed to be fully packed which makes us see each other less. She called me last night, happily informing me that it's her day off and she became more ecstatic when I told her we both have the same day off. I can't wait to see her cute smile and shower her beautiful face with my kisses. I started to get ready in heading to their dorm, and knowing the girls, they'll probably look for some foods when I visit them. I mean, I love to spoil them especially my girl. As I am about to go inside my  car I feel my phone buzz and a smile suddenly tug on my lips as I saw the caller.

"Hi Y/nn! Are you on your way here?" Jihyo asked happily.

"Yes sweetie, I'm actually in my car now, preparing to go there and give you hugs and kisses." I said while I heard a cute chuckle opposite the line.

"Okay take care sweetie, I can't wait to claim my hugs and kisses. Be safe okay?" She sweetly said.

"I got you sweetie, I love you." I said while smiling widely.

"I love you too my Y/nn, see you" she said before hanging up the call.

I smiled and always think of the reasons why do I get so lucky. I have the most beautiful and caring girlfriend that any person could ask. I started to head at their dorm not forgetting the foods for the dorks.

At the dorm...

Jihyo's POV

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! MY Y/NN AND I WILL FINALLY HAVE SOME TIME TOGETHER! I actually feel bad since mostly I'm the one who's busy so I'm very thankful that Y/n is very understanding, she even don't miss a single day in texting nor calling me. I'm so in love with her and I hope she'll be with me forever. I was cut off in my daydream as I heard the doorbell rang. I smiled and squealed as I hurriedly head in front door to open it. My heart warms and beats twice faster as I saw the love of my life smiling so dearly at me with arms wide open for me to hug. I didn't hesitate to attach my body against hers as I snuggle closer to her body and nuzzle my face in her neck smelling the sweet perfume she wears. I felt her lips kiss the crown of my head and I smiled even more at the affection.

"Hi there cutie." She whispered against my hair whilst hugging me.

"Hello to you sweetie." I smiled at her. I felt her body detached from mine and I whined missing her warmth. My whining session was soon cut as I felt her lips attached on mine. I closed my eyes savoring her luscious lips and I desperately draw her face close to mine while snaking my hands at the back of her neck. I shudder as I feel her cold hands crawl inside my shirt and situate on my hips, pulling me close to her leaving no space between us.

"I was about to call you for breakfast, but I guess you're already full Jihyo." I heard the ostrich snort. Y/n stopped kissing me as she chuckled and hugged me again. I groaned and I replied at the ostrich.

"You're just jealous cause you don't have a girlfriend you gay ostrich."

"Oh c'mon Park Jihyo, stop being a baby and let Y/n in first she's still our friend too." This time Nayeon unnie said.

"Yeah let me hug Y/n unnie too!" Dahyun whined. I just playfully rolled my eyes and let go of Y/n.

The girls suddenly swarmed around Y/n and hugged her I smiled seeing the most important people in my life getting along.