Sana - New Look (Part 2) M

Alrighttttttttt! Did you see the title?? So you know what that means? This Chapter will contain some steamy stuff! If you guys are uncomfortable reding this chapter you can skip anytime this is requested by ms-wavy enjoy ;)))) Hell, I'm getting nervous writing this kind of Chapter... I can't 😂

A smile grazing in Y/n's lips is mostly present as she is holding her girl in her strong arms. She can feel the breath of the girl fanning her neck as she knew how Sana is far from watching the movie, but instead ogling over her. She just let her since she knew how much she's so affectionate and expressive. If she do like something, she'll most likely show it in a very obvious manner and she's doing it. The way she never release the look in Y/n shows how much Y/n's new look affected her function to even lay a single look at the movie playing.

Sana is thinking, why would she watch the movie if she can look at her lover who's perfect.

She didn't expect it, it was a pure shock to her. She didn't knew Y/n would risk like that. She knew the girl would be thinking much first before changing her style. And damn, it was indeed a pure surprise when she unexpectedly show her new look just as they are performing their come back song, not to mention that the song itself has a mature concept, then paired with Y/n's sultry vibe and tantalizing looks. It was enough for Sana to stop functioning during the performance and just pin her sight in Y/n's direction, only her can make the Minatozaki Sana be that utterly in love.

The girl is unconsciously looking at Y/n intently which makes Y/n chuckle a little, she's a little embarrassed at how Sana look at her as if she's the most precious thing in her life. But she won't deny the fact that she likes it. She likes how she is so into Y/n.

"Love... I might melt." Y/n whispered as she gave Sana a gentle peck in her lips, which draw a wide smile in her lips.

"Then melt, I don't care. I'll stare at you for how many hours and days if I want." Sana teased as she stuck her tongue out with a giggle. The latter laughed loudly while shaking her head.

"But the movie my love, I thought you wanted to watch some movies?" Y/n asked as she pulled the girl closer to her body.

"I don't care about the movie baby, I already have you so why would I pay more attention to that movie if I have you." Sana smiled.

"Hmm. You are so so cute you know that." Y/n smiled as she held Sana's cheeks and press a kiss in her forehead.

Sana smiled so widely as she decided to just lay on top of Y/n's body and snuggle closer, completely hugging her body like a human teddy bear, Y/n was not to complain considering how much she liked it when Sana is like that.

"Would you like to have something to drink or eat my love?" Y/n asked.

"Well...how about I ask you that back." Sana mumbled against Y/n's neck lowly which makes Y/n's hair in the back of her neck rise at the breath of the girl.

"Would you like to eat and drink?" Sana asked and Y/n mindlessly nod her head caressing Sana's back.

"I'm not done with the question Baby." Sana uttered again.

"Would you like to eat and drink....   Me?" The girl asked with her voice incredibly giving a sultry sensation and never failed to give Y/n a shock and heat on the inside.

As the other didn't reply nor react instantly due to pure shock, Sana smirked on the inside as she straddle Y/n that is now looking at her with her eyes starting to be clouded with dark hue. Indication of lust and want for the girl.

As Sana saw this, it was enough for her to slowly grind herself against the hips of the lying girl and look directly on her eyes with an equal tension and want. She knew she got Y/n worked up as the latter held her hips and pushed her against her body firmly, guiding her at her movements.