Jihyo - Someone like him

Jihyo X Female Reader

Y/n's POV

Jihyo my best friend had been recently out of herself. She's sometimes just too quiet or sometimes crying alone. The main reason for that is her ex, Kang Daniel. I think she haven't moved on and she's struggling to. I personally feel bad since I'm not always by her side everytime she's hurting. I just feel like I fail as a best friend and I just don't know how to make things better for her. If I could only take her heartache in an instant I'll do it without hesitation. My phone suddenly rang and I saw Nayeon unnie calling me.

"Yes Nayeon Unnie?" I said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Y/n... Can you come here?" She said with a sad voice.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" I asked a little panic evident in my voice. I just heard her sighed at the line and answered yes.

"Okay I'm on my way, do you guys need something? I might get it real quick for you along the way." I said while scrambling to get my wallet keys and hurriedly went inside my car.

"I want jellies Y/n" Nayeon unnie said.

"I want chocolate Y/nie." Dahyun shouted.

"I want Chips, Candies and Yogurt!!" Momo also shouted.

" I want you Y/nn!!!" I heard Sana shouts and I laughed loudly.

"Ahhh such a flirt... Is that it? How about the others? Jeongyeon? Mina? Chaeyoung? Tzuyu? Jihyo? " I heard some No's opposite the line and I nodded my head as if they can see me.

"Okay I'll hang up now so that I can drive and buy the stuff that you guys want then go there." I said.

"Okay, Y/nn be safe." She said and I hang up.

After I hurriedly stuff in the basket all the food the girls requested for me to buy I immediately went to pay for it and almost flew outside to drive towards their dorm.

"I'm here!!" I said while knocking at their door. I heard a hurried footsteps and I was engulfed in a big hug. I can really feel Sana stuffing her face in my neck and I giggled at it.

"Where's the food!!!!" Momo exclaimed and I wiggled the plastic bag in front of her and in a second it was detached from my hand and the three girls already fighting over it. Sana is still hugging me and I pat her head letting her be. As I scan my sight around I noticed that there's a one member who's not present.

"Uhmm... Where's Jihyo?" I asked Mina who's just quietly watching her members. She averted her eyes on me and smiled sadly.

"Well, that is actually the reason why we call you to go here, Jihyo had been skipping meals since yesterday and didn't even want to go out of her room. So we decided to call you, maybe she'll listen to her best friend." She said sighing. I feel Sana removed her body on me and cling on my arm.

"Yeah Y/nn maybe you can cheer her up." She said full of positivity.

"Okay I will go to her room if that's okay?" I said at the two and I didn't notice that the other members already have their attention on me.

"Make our leader smile Y/n" Tzuyu said pleading and I smiled at them before heading at her room.

"I will, but please all of you should not be fighting over the food I bought. I basically buy a little more to make sure all you have each of their portion." I said chuckling and they glared at me playfully. I just waved playfully at them and they all let me have a time with Jihyo. I breathed out some air and knocked on her door.

"Ji? It's me Y/n? Can I come in? Please?" I said softly not trying to make it sound like I'm forcing her to. As I got no response, I sighed and lean my forehead on the door.