J-Line - Crazy In Love (M)

The title is labeled as mature, which means there are some scenes that may not be suited for some readers which doesn't fit their own preferences, so if you are uncomfortable with this kind of chapter feel free to skip this. The character's profile and description in this chapter nor to the others especially those that has mature scenes I've made, is out of pure imagination, NONE of this is real so let's get our head out of the gutter okay? I do not condone such behavior, as this book is just all for fun, no other agendas.

This chapter is requested by Fanfictionsislife enjoy reading guys! It's gonna be a REALLY long one so please bear with this chapter.

G!p Reader

Born in a less privilege sector of life, Y/n grew to a kind of living which mostly almost sell her soul. Her parents aren't even a good influence to her, her father being a drug addict who was later on caught when she was eight years of age, her abusive mother who tried to sell her to different people to earn money which she grew tired of and decided to leave and get away from her, to live her own life.

But no matter how much she tried to leave the life she used to live, it was all still coming back to her. She was raised like that, no education but still wise. It's like she was really nothing else, but becoming like that. There's no one who's willing to accept her in some jobs since she didn't even set a foot in a school, so there she is, she still end up in the life that her mother made her do. Y/n Y/Ln a well built and fine woman, who has a hidden treasure between her legs that most of her customers worship. Her god-like features and charming face is enough to make her one of the most wanted face by those ladies who are either wanting some short-lived flings and one night stand. Booty call as what you called it, had given Y/n food to stuff in her mouth even now earn an apartment, a luxurious car and motorcycle, I mean, it was reasonable enough for her to buy some to satisfy her own lavish life.

"Gosh my back hurts." Y/n sighed as she plopped down her bed.

"That woman is crazy." Y/n chuckled to herself.

It was a simple business, Y/n fuck then go, one rule, you can call and request for her many times but never ever fall for her. She had encounter lots of things like this and it made her head ache trying to avoid those crazy ladies.

"Fuck!" She groaned as she saw a three text all coming from her regulars who she secretly grew fond of. She don't want to admit it, but even she denies it, she knew that she desired them on some occasions.

She's always recalling the way their breathy moan sound beside her ear, their tight center that makes her body hot. Their pretty faces that she can never grew tired of.

Her body was now hot as she softly stroke her flaccid cock, it was slowly awakened as she fastly run her hand up and down the flesh making her tightly shut her eyes a groan falling on her lips as she imagine those ladies relishing her body like a predator and her stomach tightens, her legs slightly shook and she released on her hands with her breath ragged and fast. She closed her eyes tight.

"Goddamn Y/n, you are fucking crazy." She whispered to herself as she just masturbated on the thoughts of those ladies.

She gently wiped her liquid off her body and went inside to shower.

"I'm the one who made the rule but here I am." Y/n shook her head rubbing her face as the cold shower couldn't even contest with the hotness she's currently feeling.

Then she closed her eyes on the thoughts. Those three girls are all different but amazing. Y/n was at first confident that she won't be that fond of them even though she owes it that those lady have an exceptional body and face. But everyone experience their first time. She first felt how much she crave for them which is not usually like her attitude.