Sana - Secret

3rd Person's POV

Little feeling grow much when it's not mended. Y/n and Sana had been a couple for 4 years now. They've been through alot and even manage to pass through the girl's dating ban. Both are so in love with each other.

Y/n do love Sana, she really do. She's willing to risk everything for the girl. Even of it cost all of her she's more than happy to offer what's left. But she doesn't feel the same to the other girl. She always bring up the topic about them coming out in public as a couple. She'd been requesting it to Sana. But all she received was 'soon or I'm not yet ready, give me some time please.' Alot of time was given and Y/n was even doubting it now.

The doubts are even added as everytime she see her beloved in their videos, whether it's a reality shows or music videos. She see how she perfectly belong to others and not to her. The thoughts are consuming her. It's eating up her sanity as every single day that the people didn't know she's hers. The more she thinks that things are better off without her by Sana's side.

She's just a commoner, while alot of idols are shipped and even wished to be Sana's partner. Which is for you, way better than what you are. She's almost loosing her mind and just don't know what to feel. She wants to tell the world that she is Sana's and vice versa. She just wanted to be proud of her. Y/n knows how much risk it is for them to tell the public. But can't they be kind enough to support the two heart who are just so in love?

Sighing, Y/n slumped her whole body at her bed and squeeze her eyes shut.

She needs her right now, but she's on her work now. For a week straight, Y/n didn't even received a call or text from her. She's busy, she gets it. She need to understand her, she knows it. She maybe is tired in work, of course she will let this pass. Everytime this stuff happens, Y/n, by herself, was all just by herself.

"Sana..." Y/n mumbled before she drifted off to sleep, with the girl's face plastered in her mind.

Sana on the other hand was in the set to take the scenes in the interview their group is guesting. She's also in deep thoughts, as she was guilty at not contacting her girlfriend for a week. She promised after this is, she'll call her immediately to check up on her. She'll maybe have a date her or let Y/n decide whatever she wants to make it up to her.

After the interview, all of them went inside the vehicle and some of them scroll in their phone whole Sana patiently wait for them to arrive to call Y/n and privately talk to her.

"Oh, Sana unnie, look at this, Eunha and you are a big topic lately. They've been shipping you with her. Even called both of you a visual couple." Chaeyoung said while Sana just simply chuckled at it.

"You know, I'm curious what if Y/n see this, what will be her reaction." Nayeon started a conversation. All of the members are now looking at the oldest member.

"What do think Sana?" Nayeon asked again. The latter think hardly and seriously, nothing came out of her mind.

"I... really don't have any idea. Maybe gonna be a little jealous but will shrug it off? Yeah... Probably like that." Sana said uncertainty filling her voice.

"So when are you going to be out as a couple in public? The company already approves it, so what's taking you guys so long?" Jihyo asked and Sana was even more unsure how to answer it.

"I.. I'm just finding the right timing." Sana mumbled as she thought of the times when Y/n asked her about that topic.

"Alot of people will surely support you unnie. Besides, Y/n is a good person she definitely takes care of you so much. We will also support you to the fullest you know that." Dahyun said while smiling and this makes Sana's heart be calm from the thoughts she just had.