Tzuyu - Childhood Crush

Y/n's POV

I've always been the most quiet kid in the class, I barely have friends and the kids around my class mostly don't hang around with me since I'm so quiet. They probably think I'm boring or scary or just a nothing. I don't mind it though. I like being all alone in my own world no nosy people around you bugging your day, no loud and deafening noises. In conclusion it's best to be alone. I don't mind going home alone or spending my weekend in my room instead of going out. It's wholesome to spend time just by yourself. No restrictions and interruption the only limit is yourself. Well sometimes it gets lonely but I can endure it. I'm sure it's better that way.

"You should make some friends Y/n. Sweetie look at the neighbors. Almost all of their child are acquaintances now. You barely get out of the house. It's not like I want you to always go out. I just want you to make some friends and be more sociable. Trust me honey it's gonna be fun. You'll have friends that you can talk to. You can share your laughs with them and sometimes even your secrets and problems. I know your shy to start a conversation with a stranger but you need to at least try okay?" My mom said to me while I nodded my head.

I'm in tenth grade now and I honestly still don't have that group of friends, and since it's the first day of our school my mom expects me to make friends. Like literally pushing me to have one. I just sighed and continued eating.

"Mom I'm going to school now." I said nonchalantly after eating my breakfast.

"Okay honey. But remember what I said okay?" She said giving me a knowing look and I just nodded my head half hearted. I just went towards our school by myself and I saw my long time crush, Chou Tzuyu. I smiled a little at her presence but decided to shake it off as I know that I don't stand a chance with her. I went towards my locker and put some of my things in their as I was doing it. I felt a presence beside me.

"Hi!!!" A cheery voice said. When I look at the owner of the voice I saw a cute girl with a bunny teeth. I just bowed and greeted her.

"You wanna hangout with us? Don't worry we don't bite." She said as she saw the hesitation in my eyes when she uttered the first sentence. I looked at the other ladies to see them smiling and waving their hands at me. I was a little startled as I saw my crush there. I know I'm blushing right now but I keep my cool and shyly nodded my head at the girl.

"Great! By the way I'm Nayeon." She said and I smiled at her.

"Omo! You have a pretty smile! I'm Sana" the cute girl said.

"I'm Momo." The other girl said while munching on some chips.

"Chaeyoung bro." She said and fist bumped me.

"I'm Dahyun!" The pale skinned girl said while dabbing.

" I'm Jihyo. Nice to meet you." The girl with big eyes said.

"I'm Jeongyeon. Nice to meet you bro!" The other one said in a cool manner.

"Hi. I'm Mina" the penguin looking girl said timidly.

"And I'm Tzuyu." The goddess said while smiling widely at me. I swear I'm melting now.

"I-i uhmm... I am Y/n Y/Ln. Nice to meet you all." I said while bowing and I heard them giggled.

"She's cute!" Sana said while pinching my cheeks.

"Yah! Let go of her! " Tzuyu glared at Sana and she mumbled a sorry.

"Anyways, let's go to our class now shall we?" Jihyo said and all of them went to the classroom and I remained standing there. I think they noticed I didn't walk with them as they all turned their head towards me and furrowed their brows.