Jeongyeon - Turn Tables

Request from moongreasy Enjoy!!!

Female Reader

Troubles and tons of girls. That's what always follow the very troublesome and flirty girl named Y/n.

Who would've blame those girls who're head over heels for her. She's a complete definition of girl crush. Cold exterior with her tomboy look. She never give a damn about anyone as long as she is what she is and can do what she wants. That maybe drive some girls nuts, they find it hot when a certain person is a bad boy/girl type.

Nothing drives her to be like that, she just really is stubborn as she is and didn't take any commands from others.

And that what brings her to where she is now. She is in the dean's office being scolded by the head.

What did she did by now? Well, she just punched a professor who was scolding her for punching a student who's talking shit about her. In total she punched two person. She was really angry at the moment so that's why when the professor gets in the way. He tasted Y/n's packing punch.

She a resident in the dean's office and was really tired of the man blabbering in her. It's getting on her nerves and was slowly ticking off.

"Are you even listening Ms. Y/Ln!?!" The  man half shouted as his veins popped in his neck.

"Yeah, I hear you. Now are you done? Can I go now?  I hate hearing some bullshits from you so I guess I can leave now right old man?" Y/n said in a bored tone making the dean fumed in anger and glared hardly at Y/n.

"Y/n!!!" A stern voice rang inside the room as her mother went inside the room, looking at the Dean apologetically.

"Sir, I'm sorry for my daughter's ill behavior." The woman said and bowed apologizing.

"Y/n, say sorry." Mrs. Y/Ln sternly said making Y/n snort.

"Nah, I'm tired of his blabbering and he'd been scolding me, so I think he just deserve the words." Y/n said as she crossed her legs and put her chin on her palm resting a little.

"I swear Y/n I-"

"Ma'am, it's alright, we can't force someone who's too stubborn to even say sorry even if it's her fault. So the teachers and I decided to kick her out of the school." The Dean said and sighed loudly gulping nervously as Y/n's mom looked so angered.

"Can you please give my daughter a chance? I be the one to make sure she's gonna be good this time." The woman asked but the man sighed and shake his head.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Y/Ln. You know how troublesome she is. She violated alot in school and this is the worts she had done. She punched a professor ma'am. We can't tolerate something like that and we're really sorry but we can't make her stay here. She needs to go and I'm very sorry we can't grant your pleads." The man said and pinch his nose sighing a little.

"That's great!" Y/n suddenly blurts out happily and stood up stretching her limbs.

"This school sucks anyways, the professors aren't well trained. They can't even teach advance lessons. I already learned all the stuffs before they can even teach me. Goodness, I didn't even know if this is a private school or not considering the toilets are sometimes out of order. The facilities and equipments are trash. Way less sophisticated in my previous school. In short, this School definitely sucks. And you. You suck too, now thank you for kicking me out. It's my pleasure. Bye old hag!" Y/n smirked and playfully waved her hand before going out.

Her mother's mouth and the dean's was hanged opened, completely not expecting her attitude.

"School sucks anyways." Y/n snorted and walked outside the room earning a glance from some professor and students. She glared at all of them making them cower immediately.