Tzuyu - Big Mistake

Requested Chapter from KatsuyaGarou Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

Male Reader

Y/n is very sure of who he will be spending his future with, it's no other than his girlfriend for three years. Chou Tzuyu, tall, beautiful kind and loving. He couldn't wish for anyone, he's sure he'll be spending his life with her. He was currently all smiles as he was meticulously picking out an engagement ring. Yes, he is going to propose to the girl and he was kinda nervous and excited to pop the question to his girl.

"I would like to buy this one." Y/n smiled as he was drawn in the beauty of the ring, a diamond ring. It was just like Tzuyu, very pretty, alluring and perfect. That's the best ring that will perfectly fit in Tzuyu's ring finger.

"Okay sir, Are you planning to propose to your lover?" The sales assistant asked with a smile. Y/n nodded in a dreamy smile.

"I'm kinda nervous about it, but yeah. I'm hoping for a happy proposal." Y/n chuckled.

"Oh it surely will be Sir, this ring that you picked is pretty, who would've say no to this and to you." The girl smiled politely and handed him the paper bag with the ring inside on it.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled and bowed a little.

"You're very much welcome Sir and good luck." The lady cheered and Y/n smiled in gratitude.

Y/n smiled while looking at the box where the ring was in. He can still clearly remember how him and Tzuyu met.

Flashback...

Y/n was just happily jogging around the park but it was suddenly interrupted when a girl was rushing towards him with a little pant and worry in her eyes. He didn't mind it at first since he didn't want to be nosy about other people's life. But he was shocked as the girl suddenly pounced on him and hug him as if they know each other.

"Help me, I have this weird guy after me." She said with a shaking voice and Y/n sense how when badly needs his help. He nodded gently and held her hips cautiously.

"Are you okay babe? Why are you in a hurry? Is there someone who's bothering you?" Y/n asked while glaring at the man who's now in front of the two.

"Oh, I'm alright babe, I just want to hug you." She said with a convincing sweet voice. Y/n then decided to snap the man in his world who's looking intently at them.

"Uhmm, excuse me dude? Do you need something? You've been looking too much." Y/n said and the man continued to look at Tzuyu.

"You know, you should really stop staring like a creep at my girl, or you want me to really call a police." Y/n said in a deep voice then seems to snap the creepy man in his imagination and he walk away with a grunt.

Y/n sighed a little and gently let go of the girl's hips.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry for the bother." Y/n only wave his hand at the apologetic girl.

"It's alright miss, do you know him?" Y/n asked curiously.

"Actually no, I didn't even know why he's following me." She said with a little shiver.

"Shoot, that's creepy. But by for safety purposes, you should bring some taser or pepper spray, for self defense." Y/n advised which the girl nodded to.

"Oh anyways, I'm Chou Tzuyu and you are?" Tzuyu introduced and held her hand out.

"Y/n Y/Ln nice to meet you Miss Tzuyu." He said with a smile.