Twice - One BIG Happy Family (Part Two)

Another request coming this time from mummysaranghae enjoy!!!

It's been a year since Nari came to their lives and Y/n seriously just keeps on loving the little sunshine and was so happy seeing her grow up like that. She'd experience seeing her little girl walk for the first time even though it was just a couple of small steps after the child plopped down and went back to crawling and she even already saw them mumble words. The kid was definitely learning fast and she's so sure that Nari will become a very intelligent one when she grew up. She even remembered how all of her wives gushed at the child for witnessing her, in her first step.

A gentle giggle escape her lips as she remembered how it went.

On the very sunny and happy day, the family was inside their house, peacefully having their time together with Nari just crawling cutely and Y/n looking closely at the child. It was a very pleasant surprise for Y/n to see her being that independent and even wanted now to crawl more instead of being cradled.

What even surprises her is that the kid was slowly pulling her self up,in attempt to stand up. She gasped loudly making all of them looked at her and the baby. They too widened their eyes as they saw what Nari is trying to do.

The child seemed to be conscious at the time and sit back again looking curiously at her parents while tilting her head cutely.

"Awe, Baby..." Y/n giggled at the kid palming her cheeks.

The kid cackled and tried again, so Y/n slightly backed away to let her be.

"It's okay sweetie, you can do it, come on Mommy got you." Y/n smiled softly at the child.

"Y/nn? Baby, wouldn't Nari be hurt if she tried to walk and she could fall you know..." Nayeon's protective side kicked in.

"Oh she's gonna be fine Nayeon, don't be so dramatic, it's normal for the first try to fall at least we are here to make sure that everything will be fine for her." Jeongyeon sighed at the girl.

"I'm not dramatic I'm just... I don't want her to be hurt." Nayeon glared slightly at Jeongyeon.

"It's fine Nayeonie, I'm near here so I'll make sure she won't fall in case she loose her balance." Y/n smiled.

"I'm recording this, then we'll watch this when she grew up and we'll have a big smile on our faces once we remember this memory." Dahyun beamed holding a camera and pointing it to the kid who's still trying to find her momentum of walking.

"Awee, she's so persistent look at her tiny legs trying to stand. She's so cute!" Momo smiled looking fondly at the child.

"That's it sweetheart, you can do it." Y/n cooed smiling so wide.

"Oh my goshhhh! She's standing!" Sana squealed and clap excitedly while Nayeon was so nervous at it, she's overprotective type of parent so if ever the kid falls she might beat up the poor floor for tripping the child.

"Now take small steps, it's fine." Y/n smiled.

"There you go." She added smiling so proudly seeing her right foot leap and land securely on the floor and the kid immediately took another step, stumbling a little, but she looses her balance and Y/n catch her on time while giggling loudly. It was soon joined by the child as the two laugh together.

The ladies, smiled so happy at the sight and didn't waste time to snap pictures of it, making sure that it will be their home screen as well as their lock screen.