Momo - Little Do You Know (Part Two)

Chapter requested by AceHaemi hope you'll like it guys!!!

3rd Person's POV

The noticable change had been seen lately in the man. He was still a little irritated at some occasions but it was not like the past wherein he usually is very hot headed at all times. He now talks and communicate a little more. He now manage to smile even just a little. Even if he can't, or rather deny it, he does know his assistant has something to do with the changes. There's something about her pushy attitude that makes him appreciate her efforts. She's a little bothersome and so nagging when it comes to Y/n and the man usually complains about it. But hey, her attitude towards the guy is making him be a better one.

"Hey, Hirai! Where are we going this time." Y/n groaned as he was dragged by the girl. Momo didn't hesitate to take Y/n with her since she was so happy she found some library that are specially for blind people. She can't wait to show Y/n that place and she knows Y/n will find some interesting books to read.

"Is it far?" Y/n asked again as he was impatiently walking with the girl.

"Relax Mr. Grumpy. We're near there just walk a little more."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He sighed and  just dragged his foot.

After some steps they already went inside the place.

"Here we are Mr. Grumpy." Momo smiled at the attendee.

"Good morning Miss and Sir. This is a library specially for blind persons, feel free to scan some books you would like to read or borrow it's all available." The lady greeted politely and Y/n could only smile a little and bow. Momo mirrored the man smile and drag him with her.

"I found this two days ago, I thought you'd like to go here. You seem to love books and this place is perfect for your hobby." Momo smiled and softly squeeze his arms.

"Hmm, actually I'd like to read some new books, I almost read all of mines in the library. Anyways, I'd like to go to mystery thriller section can you take me there?" Y/n said in a gentle voice. Momo was all smiles as this is the first time she heard the man spoke in a soft voice. It's more heartwarming to hear.

"We're here, I'll let you scan some books you would like okay?" Momo said and laid Y/n's hand for him to read the Brailled books. She was just looking at the man as he skip from book to the other one. He seemed to be scanning it meticulously as she saw how he scrunched his brows everytime he ran his fingers at the books.

"This, I'd like to borrow this." Y/n pointed it and Momo gladly took it out carefully.

"Is it okay if I add more?" Y/n asked.

"I think so, yeah." Momo answered.

"Alright." He smiled a little.

The two just walk around the library and Y/n seemed to enjoy the time since he really loves to read books. It was his only hobby to keep ever since he became blind. He struggles at first when using Braille but then on since he really wants to learn, he pushed himself to learn it.

"Wow, you seem to love reading books young man, fascinating." The lady said as she recorded Y/n's books that he wanted to borrow.

"Yeah, it was main hobby ever since I became like this. It was a great escape I'll tell you." Y/n answered, Momo just waited for the two to finish it and she then helped Y/n again.

"There are alot of good books out there. If we have alot of time let's get back there." Y/n say with a voice full of amazement.

"Sure, it's near so I hope you don't mind walking a little." Momo chuckled as Y/n simply nodded.