Mina - Mine Only

MinaXG!p Reader

Y/n's POV

You know You are one of the most lucky person in the world when you get to wake up with the most beautiful and angelic face you've ever seen and be able to have your last name be taken by her. I am now awake and completely staring at my perfect wife sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help myself as I pecked her plump and soft lips causing her to stir up in sleep and slowly open her eyes. Her brown orbs landed on mine and I instantly see it sparkling.

"Good morning hon." She greeted sleepily while smiling a little. I chuckled and kissed her nose and forehead.

"Good morning to you too Mrs. Y/Ln" I greeted smiling so widely. I love mornings, and if you ask why. It is because I love this moment. I got to see her beautiful face and we'll talk a little before doing our own work. A life with her is simply full of love and fun. I wouldn't ask for anyone, Mina is my soulmate and the keeper of my heart.

"I love you." I suddenly said while kissing her deeply. She sighed at the kiss and I hovered over her, being careful not to squish her too much. We continued battling with dominance and I ran my hand slowly in her smooth legs that make her gasp which gives me the opportunity to dominate the kiss and I internally smirked. She moaned at the sensual massage of my tongue on hers. As I feel my lungs burning, I slowly detach my lips and trail my kisses on her jaw. She closed her eyes while holding the back of my head. I continued my work and nipped her neck and being careful to not put a mark on her milky skin. As much as I wanted to, I can't, since we have something to attend to later and I'm sure she's going to wear a dress. I hear her sigh contentedly at the sensation and I rubbed her sides while lifting my face away from her neck ending our makeout session with a peck on her lips.

"I love you more." She answered while smiling playing at the hair on the back of my neck. I'm still hovering over her body and she flipped our body and snuggles her face in my neck. I just smiled and place both of my large hand inside her shirt tracing her perfectly shaped hips. I ran my hand up and down her side and I feel her lips curved a smile.

"I love you most." I teased and she giggled. We fell in a comfortable silence and stay in bed for a bit. I felt her lift her face and she sat up now straddling me. I opened my eyes and stared at her lovingly. I also sat up holding her with me so that she won't fall off the bed. Our face is now just a few inches closer and she hugged me tightly. I swayed our body side to side and decided to carry her with me to the bathroom. She's clinging on to my body tightly and I carefully placed her just above the sink. I picked up our toothbrush and place a generous amount of toothpaste on it. I gave her, hers and help her get down the sink to start brushing her teeth. As we finished brushing she wiped her mouth then mine and kissed my lips tenderly I smiled automatically and booped her nose.

"I can't get enough of your lips." She breathed out while placing her hands on my shoulder lifting herself to peck me again on my lips. I chuckled at her eagerness and carried in bridal style directing to the kitchen. She hold onto me tightly and snuggled closer.

"Want do you want for breakfast my queen?" I asked and she giggled at the endearment.

"No, I'm in charge in cooking the breakfast for today." She said while pinching my cheek. I just nodded my head and don't protest anymore. After all I miss her cooking and Mina Myoui-Y/Ln is the greatest cook y'all.

"Now let me ask again. What do you want to eat?" She asked while wearing her apron.

"You." I said while smirking and she blushed while smacking my arm.

"A real food Y/n. Stop being a perv." She giggled.

"I'm just kidding baby. Uhmm... Pancakes, Bacon, Egg with ketchup." I said excitedly.