Tzuyu - Bread

Y/n's POV

I hummed a random song as I hurriedly prepare everything for the shop. I am an owner of a cafe which sells some pastries, smoothies, coffee and desserts. I'm kinda overwhelmed since I'm new in this business. I'm still starting and I need to actually be creative in my shop.

"Y/n! Boss what else do we need to do?"my staff asked. I smiled and answered.

"That's Y/n for you and everyone in this shop. We should not be too formal with each other okay? And I need you to just organize the tables and make sure it's squeaky clean"

"Okay I got you bo- Y/n." I laughed and nodded my head.

I smiled and inhaled deeply. I'm just a few minutes we'll be opening our shop and I am soooooo nervous.

" I got it all cleaned and shining Y/n." My staff enthusiastically said I just nodded my head and tell him to open the door.

I saw Peter, one of my staff flip the sign with the word 'Open' for the people to see we are available to serve. I smiled and readied myself. Everyone is excited and nervous and so am I. My chest swelled up as I saw a couple of people come inside not even an hour we open. It's really exciting to serve your first customer and we're very accommodating so that they'll come back. I assigned myself as the cashier since we're kinda short in man power and I still can't handle lots of employees especially that I'm still starting.

Hours later and people started to come inside the cafe and I'm so happy. I mean it's not that many but it's not bad for a starter.

"Y/n!!! Not bad for a rookie cafe eh?" Sasha, one of my waitress said. I smiled and nodded my head. I scanned my eyes around the area and my sight stuck on a beautiful lady sitting at the corner of the cafe. I think she just got inside since she's scanning the area with her brown orbs trying to look for an assistance.

"Why don't you assist that girl and I'll cover you." Sasha suddenly appeared in my side I yelped and place my hand above my chest, surprised. Sasha just laughed and patted my back.

"Oh c'mon you're basically drooling over her. You can maybe score a number on the day of our opening." Sasha wiggled her brows and I just groaned while I oblige while making my way at the gorgeous lady.

"Good day ma'am. You seem to be needing some assistance. Here's our menu you can pick some and I'll be right here to take it down." I politely and nervously said. I mean who wouldn't be nervous if her beautiful eyes is staring straight through mine.

"O-oh uhmm chocolate Croissant would do and oh a caramel frappe." She smiled. I felt my cheeks heat up and I cleared my throat composing my stance. I smiled and answered.

"Okay ma'am we'll serve it to you right away." She nodded and proceed in checking something on her phone and let me tell you she's really really goddamn gorgeous. I just smiled while heading back,  behind the counter. I requested for her order and right away it was already made. And of fucking course Sasha ushered me to serve it. Wow I just feel like I'm not the owner aishhh that Sasha.. I tried my best to balance the tray since I'm not that used in doing this. And soon enough I'm back at her table. I think she noticed my presence since she put down her phone and look at me smiling. Omg help I can't! I think I'm going to melt..omoooo

"Here's your order Miss." I tried to utter a phrase.

"Oh thank you it's looks delicious." She politely said, I smiled and bow at her while saying to enjoy her food. She bowed back and replied ' I will thanks." After I came back behind the counter I released a huge breath that I didn't notice I've been holding. I wipe my forehead after being so nervous around the gorgeous customer. This my friends, is the reason why I still don't have a girlfriend. I'm too awkward to even start a conversation, what more in asking out a girl. What a shame.