Nayeon - Bittersweet

Eyyyy! Another requested chapter from UtotniNayeon thank you thank you for the request and enjoy reading guys!

Smiling fondly, so fondly to the fact that her eyes was not directed to any but her lovely girlfriend. Nayeon slightly brushed her locks that was preventing her eyes to see those peaceful face of hers.

A giggle escape her lips at Y/n's toothy grin.

"What?" Y/n smiled settling her head comfortably against Nayeon's lap.

"Nothing, I just love looking at your face." Nayeon smiled widely those bunny teeth cutely poking out making Y/n smile widely too.

"Oh please, how about me? I love, I like and I'm so obsessed looking at your gorgeous face." Y/n smiled up kissing Nayeon's palm that is resting on her face.

"I love being with you, we're here peacefully holding each other not caring about the world." Nayeon sighed so contended.

"Me too mi amor. I wish this would last forever." Y/n smiled but soon disappear as she was engulfed in a deep darkness, Y/n was no longer in her lap as she was just sitting in nothing but dark surroundings.

Her brows furrowed, heart slightly shammers, her head twist from side to side.

A voice that she recognized is echoing slowly towards where she is.

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up my Nayeon!

The voice of her mother, it is a voice of agony that never fail to pinch her heart. Her tears flows, she felt so empty and cold, where's Y/n? Why is she not around her?

"Nayeon-ah, my dear please wake up.. we're waiting for you okay? You have to get up." This time her father's voice rang.

Unconsciously, her body that is bed for how many months had shed some tears. She can feel the warmth of her mother's palm gently caressing the tears that is falling from her closed eyes.

"She's crying my dear, is our daughter in pain? Is she alright?" She then heard her mother again, clearly full of worries.

"No mom, I'm alright I'm fine here, I just don't know what to do right now. Did you see Y/n?" Nayeon tried to scream but it can't be heard as her inner self is just the one exerting the effort, and not her actual body which is still lying there peacefully with eyes closed and stationary.

"My baby, you have to wake up okay? You need to, we're all waiting for you. She's waiting for you, please Nayeon wake up sooner my dear." Her mother whispered painfully kissing her daughter's forehead.

She can hear them walking around and settling something around the room where she was in.

You see, the lady that is currently in the hospital who's still not physically conscious is Im Nayeon. Her supposed to be happy day with her girlfriend celebrating their togetherness is swallowed by sadness as she encountered a car accident which left her in a comma for almost a year now, specifically 9 months. Her parents are never giving up on her, not especially on their daughter who they knew that is a fighter. They know Nayeon will come back and they'll have her around them again, healthy and awake.

She's slightly weeping in the place she was slumped down.

Her shoulders was slightly squeezed as she felt those familiar hands on her shoulders.

"Y/nn?" She whimpered looking at the smiling girl in front of her.

"Why is my Nayeon weeping like that?" Y/n softly smiled kneeling in front of her and wiping her tears.