Jeongyeon - Mornings With You

Request!!! From Penguin496_ enjoy!!!

There's nothing more beautiful to happen in morning rather than having the love of your life cuddle up with you in the sheets. You being the big spoon and her being the cute and cuddly girlfriend. Life is all perfect when it comes to her. Life is all meaningful when you had her.

She's all you ever wanted in life and god knows how much you love your girl.

You've been staring like a statue at her gorgeous face. Her mouth are parted with some occasional breaths coming out of it. Her chest is racing up and down rhythmically and her cute snores just makes your heart flutters.

You smile unconsciously as you swipe her hair that's covering her beautiful face. God was surely inspired when she makes this woman since she's all perfect.

A kiss was laid on the woman's forehead and you're always amused as to how she was still not stirring at the movement.

"Such a sleepyhead." You mumbled then kissed her lips a little while. Although you can feel that she was pulled a little out in the slumber. You was chuckling a little when she went back in an instant in sleeping.

"You must be tired my angel, goodness, I won't disturb your sleep." You started to talk at the sleeping figure of your lover.

"I know you're still asleep, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean the world to me. I love everything about you. You're my perfect girl and if you have troubles in life I'm just here to take care of you." You continue to ramble.

"I also love this, I love waking up with you all tangled in my arms. If you know how much my heart beats for you, you'll understand my angel. You're such a big blessing in my life." You couldn't stop talking and pecked her nose. Her nose scrunched a little.

"Gosh, you're too cute, help my heart it's gonna burst out soon." You giggled to yourself. You might sound a little crazy because you're talking to yourself, but you didn't mind, you're having fun.

You laid there a little bit more, but then got a little hungry. It was already seven-thirty in the morning as you set your eyes on the clock just beside you. You pout a little since you didn't want to leave the bed yet, enjoying the cuddles from your girlfriend but you're really hungry. With a little grunt, you gently untangle her arms and legs in your torso and legs, then slowly went down to bed. You hike up the blanket that fall over and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep more may angel, I know you need it. I'll just cook us some breakfast." You mumbled in her head. She was still steadily breathing in her sleep with a little snore on it's way.

"Cute." You mumbled and leave another kiss in her cheeks before heading downstairs to prepare something for the two of you to eat.

You settle for something simple. A scrambled egg, bacon, toast and orange juice. You're happily cooking it and was dancing a little with the soft music you played, but make sure it's on low volume since you don't want to disturb the sleep of your precious girl.

After spending lots of minutes to finish the food you carefully carry it upstairs and was very amused as she still asleep. By now, you thought she was already up since she usually wake up around eight in the morning bit you guess today was the exception.

You laid it gently at the table beside you to rub her back gently and caress her hair. She grunted a little with some huge sigh falling in her lips.

She's starting to wake up a little as she stretch her limbs and wiggle like a cute little kitten. You chuckled at the sight and laid your hands just beside her hips to observe her. She moves a little again and was falling back to sleep.

You pout a little while groaning lowly. You want to eat breakfast with her and your very hungry, but your girlfriend is still emerge in her sleep. Even though you know she needs sleep you just wanted to share the breakfast you made for the of you happily.

Not being able to wait anymore, you pouted and little and tap her cute puffy cheeks to try and wake her up. But to all your dismay, she didn't even flinch.

"Jeongyeonie, baby... Please wake up nowwww..." You whined and just heard a little sigh.

"Please? Wake up, I know you need some sleep but I want to share the breakfast I made with you. You can sleep a little longer after some time." You said but she was just plainly laying there.

"Just a little bit more time baby..." Jeongyeon said as she turned to side. You're pout even intensifies as you heard her response.

"Please? Jeong? Wake up now." You whined while tugging her shirt a little.

When you heard nothing from her you sighed a little and crossed your hand over your chest.

"Fine....suit yourself. I was about to go and take a shower. Maybe invite you to join me, but I guess you have other plans and I have to take it by myself then." You mumbled smirking a little while getting up to bed. You grin a little when you heard the bed rustling and Jeongyeon suddenly standing up.

"I'm up! I'm up! I'll join you in shower." Jeongyeon suddenly said fully awake.

Your giggles filled the room and you were playfully glaring at the girl.

"I knew you would take that bait!" You smiled and stand still.

"You even dash up when I mentioned showering with you, but you just ignore the breakfast I made for you." You pouted acting sad. The girl smiled and hug you tightly with her nose in your neck sniffling your scent.

"I was just playing around baby." Jeongyeon laughed and you playfully shove her while groaning.

"I love you." Jeongyeon said as she kissed your lips. Oh so soft lips, you enjoy kissing those, it was so addicting that every single day of your life you're craving for it. You laid you hand in her hips to initiate a deeper kiss. She was smiling at it and reciprocate the burning desire of yours.

"Anyways, good morning baby." Jeongyeon smiled and you peck her nose.

"Morning my angel." You smiled and pull her back to bed and make her sit on your lap.

"Let's eat breakfast." You mumbled in her neck.

"Breakfast in bed is amazing with you." Jeongyeon mumbled and sat beside you to start digging in your food.

You were happily looking at the the girl who's eyes are shining and her cheeks puffing because of the food she's eating.

"Stop staring cutie and eat your breakfast." Jeongyeon chuckled and feed you some. You happily accepted it and eat breakfast with the love of your life.

As the two of you were finished, you place the utensils besides and hugged her from her back. She leaned her body in yours and you kissed the side of her head loving the feeling of the hug.

"I love you." You mumbled in her ears.

"Yeah I know, and I love you too" She answered with a smile.

"I love every mornings with you, you make it feel so perfect." You said while snuggling your nose in her neck.

"Yep, you clearly said that a while ago. I like your little speech it was very cute and heartwarming." Jeongyeon said which makes yyou gasped a little and whined.

"You were awake all those times...?! Jeongyeon?!" You groaned and the girl your hugging faced you and straddled your lap.

"Yeah, I was. That was so heartwarming. I just wanted you to know that I feel the same about you to." Jeongyeon grinned and peck your lips.

"I thought you were asleep." You pouted.

"I was about to wake up, but I want to hear your cute message. It was so hard for me to stop smiling cause you know how to make my heart flutter." Jeongyeon smiled and you hide your face in your palms.

"Oh, don't cover your face. It was all cute I swear. You are Cute." She genuinely smiled and kissed you again.

"I want to spend all of my Mornings with you." You said.

"Me too, and we will spend it together for sure." She smiled and hug you tight.

-bellissima