Sana - New Look

Requested chapter from moongreasy thank you and enjoy!!!

Female Reader

"Ughh this is a little troublesome..." Y/n pouted as her manager laughed at her. She likes to ride bicycles and motorcycle so having a long hair is a big nuisance for her and it's literally annoying for her. She already had her hair in the length that is reaching her lower back and she's thinking of cutting it.

"Well, if it really bother you so much then you should have a new look." Her manager smiled a little at the agitated girl who's tying her hair in a messy bun.

"I'm actually thinking about it too." Y/n huffed a little after she finished tying her hair.

"Yeah, I mean new haircut will definitely give new and fresh look from you so why not." Her members suggested making her nod gratefully.

"Yeah, but what haircut should I get? Should it be pixie cut? Just right on my shoulders or like a tomboy cut?" Y/n asked as she looked up in the internet to choose a possible good cut for her hair.

"I like pixie cut!"

"Nah, choose the shoulder length one."

"Nope! The tomboy cut will surely fit for Y/n."

And her members started to bucker over who had a better suggestion which makes her laugh at her members.

Y/n together with her three remaining members are in a group which is becoming more popular eversince they debuted three years back then. They accumulated many fans and supporters locally and even globally. It was fun for Y/n and there's also a one person who's adding a great color in her life.

It's one of the Japanese line of Twice, the one and only Minatozaki Sana. She and her had been out to public a year ago and it was a rollercoaster ride. Most of the people are accepting, but there are few who's very close minded when it comes to those stuff. But despite it, the two became even stronger and was even one of the most popular couple in K industry.

She was happy she'll be able to have the girl be hers and as well as have the support of their fans. Members and especially both of their families.

They met accidentally in a very cliche way, Sana being the clumsy girl she is, is happily trying to enjoy the skating rink and she tripped. Believe me she tried to balance but she can't just go on a day without tripping, slipping or falling. Thankfully, just as she's about to fall, Y/n was there to catch her. Just like in those typical love story where in love at first sight takes place,it also affects the two hearts. Y/n can't believe that she can ever see someone as attractive as Sana and the latter couldn't believe that she can drool that much in a girl in a span of seconds seeing her. That escalates to a beautiful relationship. They went on a date, enjoyed each company. Became the big supporter of each other, the leaning wall and the mood booster. Which leads to what they are now, an inseparable couple who's in love with each other in ever single day.

"But how would Sana react to my new haircut you think?" Y/n asked out of the blue in between her still loud members.

"Hmm? Sana? Of course she'd be all gushing over your look and especially being clingy as she is. She'll definitely love it Y/n." One of her members said with a gentle smile.

"But what if it doesn't fit me? I mean the haircut that I'm going for? What if she don't like it?" Y/n worriedly asked.

"Oh she'll definitely like it, c'mon Y/n! You're talking as if you don't know your girlfriend, even just by breathing she'll be all over you thinking you're the most precious human being in the world. It's cute actually, but it's making me curse my single life." The other member said with a giggle which makes all of you in the vehicle happily banter here and there.