Jihyo - Internet Friends? (Part 2)

We have a request from Penguin496_ the reader requested for part 2 so here you go. Hope you like it!

3rd Person's POV

Y/n was all smiles as he/she was dragged gently by the girl. He/She never know that Jihyo's hand can be this soft. It was nice to hold, didn't think of the day that he/she'll be able to do so. The girl looked back at her a little while and smiled before looking ahead to bring with the Y/nn she'd been talking about to her friends and prove to them that Y/nn is true and he/she is not some old creep.

"Guys!!!" Jihyo gather the girls attention as all of their heads whip in the direction where Jihyo and Y/n is. They all smiled at the two.

"This is Y/nn. The one I've been talking about. See? I told you she's not some creep." Jihyo smirked at the other girl who're sheepishly smiling at Jihyo.

"Yep, I can see it. Y/nn is cute in person, now I know." Nayeon giggled and smiled widely at Y/n. He/She was a little flustered at the compliment but still manage to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Y/n Y/Ln or you can also call me Y/nn." Y/n smiled widely and bowed at the girls in front of her.

"Hi!!!" Everyone cheered and laughed the startled Y/n. Everyone introduced themselves and started to chat a little.

"So, why did you start to message our Jihyo, Y/nn? What's your intention?" Jeongyeon intrigued while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, I just wanted to be friends, I was just really shy to introduce myself personally since I'm not good in socializing. I sometimes need to work on my social skill." Y/n explained while laughing at the end.

"Oh, really? That's it? You just wanna be friends with Jihyo nothing more deep than that??" Sana this time asked in a teasing tone. Y/n blushed at this but still compose his/herself and not embarrass his/herself in front of them.

"Okay class! Stop whatever you're doing and listen to my class now." The teacher suddenly entered the room which saves Y/n from the question. Y/n breathed out and smiled a little while going back to his/her seat. He/She was gently held back as Jihyo tug the hem of his/her shirt to get the attention of the latter.

"Yes Jihyo-shi?" Y/n smiled.

"You can sit with us, c'mon. Call Lisa too." Jihyo smiled widely and Y/n complied and sat beside her. Y/n scanned the room and look for her cousin and she motion her to come over as their eyes met. The girl excitedly strutted at where Y/n is and sat beside Y/n too.

"So you got a girlfriend now huh." Lisa whispered, teasing her favorite cousin. Y/n elbowed her and glared sharply.

"Stop now Manoban or I'll leave you alone in this school lost. " Y/n threatened the girl and the girl just zipped her mouth and giggled lowly. Y/n just sighed and just listened to the teacher in front.

The afternoon class went on smoothly and the group of girls together with Y/n and Lisa are already heading outside the school.

"Hey guys, is it okay if we walk home? You know so that we can still talk on the way. What do you think?" Chaeyoung suggest and all of them agreed at the idea.

"I'm more than okay with that!" Lisa shouted and wiggled her long arms in the air. The silly girl makes the group laugh at her action.

They all started to head home and all of them are talking randomly about stuff. Lisa, however noticed that Y/n and Jihyo seemed to be talking with each other fondly so she just joined the others and did not try to disturb the two. Most of them are already back home and the only one's left is Jihyo, Lisa and Y/n. Lisa was living for the meantime at Y/n's home as she still first need to look for an apartment to live on. Y/n insisted to the girl to live with them but Lisa was too shy and letting her live with them for some time is already enough for her to grateful at the kindness.