Nayeon - Better Together

NayeonXFemale Reader

Y/n's POV

I'm so happy seeing her everyday, I love the way she smiles and make my heart flutter with her cuteness. I love her cute bunny teeth that adds to her charisma and I love her whenever she's with me. Nayeon is my world and I love her to the moon and back. Everything is doing fine... that's what I thought. I didn't know why and when it started, but she started to drift away from me. Then one day she just disappeared in my life in an instant. She just texted me " I'm sorry this is not gonna work, we should break up. " and just like that, my whole world crumbled. I feel like my heart was pierced by thousands of knives and it can't be restored. The light that she brought in my life was also stolen by her, and she's the only one that can make it light up again. I'm so broken and I don't know how to pick my shit up together. I don't know how to live without her. It's been a couple of years since she broke up with me and it still hurts. I have alot of questions in my mind that remains unanswered. I often blame myself because of it, I'm trying to build my sane self again but my memories with her keeps on haunting me even in my dreams and often lead me to many sleepless nights. I don't know if it's my fault or hers, or her type of career. But what can I do? I'm just a normal girl, she's a star. A celebrity that most of the people look up to, she needs to be the perfect idol that most of the people expect her to. It'll be big stain on her reputation if I am seen with her. Knowing the poor judgement of people and closed mindset, I'm sure they won't accept that kind of relationship. Is she afraid of getting discovered? Is she ashamed of me? Did she even loved me? Why? Just why Nayeon?

I closed my eyes tightly and I felt my cheeks stained with my fresh tears. I just whimpered and crumpled the area of my shirt just above my chest and pound it hard to stop the pain.

"Y- Y/n?? Why are you crying? " Jennie suddenly rushed beside me. Yes, I am friends with one of the Blackpink member and we met through her, not surprising. I felt her wipe my tears and hug me tightly. I just sobbed on her shoulders and cry my heart out. I'm so thankful I have her as my friend she's been a great help with me and I really appreciate her gestures.

"Please stop crying, you know how much I don't want to see you cry right?" She said while smiling sadly. I just nodded my head and gather myself.

"I'm okay Nini, just this is just one of the moments when I think about her. It's gonna pass, I'm just still confused as to why it happened, but yeah... I'm gonna be okay, besides I have you bestie Nini. I think I'm gonna be just fine." I said while trying to cheer myself up for my friend. She just showed me her cute gummy smile which also reminds me of her and I also smiled back at her.

"I know it hurts Y/nn, but I think you need to move on okay? Please try to be happy not just for me but also for yourself okay?" She said and I nodded a little.

"By the way, what brings you here Nini." I said while pulling her beside me to sit and pinch her nose.

"Well I'm here to invite you to hang out with my members. They all missed you especially Lisa, she keeps on pestering me asking when will you visit again." Jennie said while pouting

"Let's go then! I miss them too and I want to taste your cooking again." I said while smiling. She just dragged me outside my apartment down to her car and we drive to their dorm. I heard a few camera shutters and I averted my eyes on it. I think there are some dispatch who's on Jennie's tail.

"Nini... I think the dispatch just saw us." I whispered to Jennie and she just shrugged her shoulders and links her arm with mine.

"Just let them take pictures. I think we're adorable that's why. Besides, most of the blinks know that we're best friends, some just assume that we're together. I mean you're cute and a partner material but nah, you're not my type." She said giggling and I gasped acting offended.