Mina - Cold Blooded Soulmate

I'm a little excited writing this since I love fantasy and you know some supernatural stuffs. This is kinda mature and has a bloody scenario (a little warning). So, I hope you enjoy this Chapter.

G!p Reader

3rd Person's POV

Living for a thousand years had been very tormenting for Y/n, she'd have humans around her that she'd treasure and loved truly then leave her since of course, they can't live long unlike the immortality that Y/n has.

Their clan of Vampires is one of the most known and considered to be the strongest bind ever. Y/n is also well known, as this Vampire had year down alot of her same creatures that wants to cause chaos in the human life. Considering they're Vampires, Y/n and their clan never put a hatred in the race of human. Her mother was in fact a human before. Her father just turned her into one because of the love for each other and also by the request of her Mom. Y/n is the only child they have and they're never been thankful that they have raised a well mannered kid. Even though Y/n knows her capacity in taking over and dominating other vampires. She never uses her power, to bully other Co existing vampires but instead set a very good example for all of them.

Y/n's father is the leader of the clan and Y/n is expected to be heiress of the leadership. Her father had thought her alot about in life. Been a little strict, but still was very careful not to push his daughter too much. Right when Y/n was born, her father already knew how special her daughter is, she's indeed a vampire but he can sense how much intensity of blood flows through every vein of her daughter. That's how he knows that Y/n will the great contributor of the legacy of their race. Although he does know that her daughter has a royal blood as he also have, he's certain that she even has more of it. He's very thankful to know that Y/n was raised well and was confident that whatever Y/n power is, it's gonna be used in a good way.

Y/n is somehow lonely throughout her life, she was happy to have her parents and vampire friend around her but she's sometimes feeling lonely as some of her human friends are slowly vanishing in her own eyes. Everytime she experience that she can't help but wish that she never became what she is. But she's always picking herself up and be the strong cold blooded she is.

"My daughter." Her father suddenly said while standing by her side.

"Yes father? Do you need something?" Y/n asked smiling a little.

"You're always looking out at this balcony and is always in a deep thought. Is there something bothering my only daughter?" Her father looked at her intently, reading her expression.

"Oh, uhm.. nothing father I'm just sometimes caught up in random thoughts, nothing much disturbing though." Y/n smiled and giggled a little.

"Hmm, very well. Anyways, I need you to do something for me though." Her father said and Y/n nodded a little as a sign to let her father continue what he's going to say.

"I'm going to send you to school, I want you to study again." Her father said and Y/n sighed a little.

"Father... You know I don't need to right?" Y/n looked at her father knotting her eyebrows.

"Yes I know that almost all of the things you need to learn in school is already absorb by you. But I just want to monitor at the surroundings Y/n. Besides, I want you to have friends outside here too." Her father encourage and Y/n frowned.

"I... I don't want my daughter to be lonely, so I'm just helping her a little." Her father smiled.

"That's the problem father, making friends outside is also making me sad, I swear." Y/n said smiling bitterly.

"I'm tired of seeing people that was attached to me lay in a coffin." Y/n sighed shakily.

"Oh Y/n, my daughter, we all experience this in life but you know just because they all pass away it doesn't mean they bring only pain. My daughter, they're not like us so it's natural to see them die before you, I understand it hurts but, even though this our situation, I want you to live it and be explorative." Her father said and Y/n only smiled timidly.