Mina - Forever Gaming Partner (Part 2)

Some readers have requested this so yeahhhhh thank you for requesting Mina_loml and for the idea of depressedgayhoe in this chapter. Enjoy!!!

Y/n, strangely just had a good sleep despite being on the sofa for the night. She feels fine, a little muscle is aching from the little space that the couch is providing but beside that she feels great.

And, the answer as to why she feels so good in the morning is just right on top of her. Her adorable baby penguin is just on top of her, cuddling her tightly like a human teddy bear. Her neck is stuffed securely in her neck with her occasionally breath fanning her neck. She can feel her sleeping peacefully, as the girl murmurs a little words in her sleep making Y/n smile so wide at the adorable lady.

"Pshhh... She still went down here even though she made me sleep on the couch. How adorable... I thank God everyday for giving her to me. I love you my baby penguin." Y/n whispered softly while gently stroking the girl hair to make her even more comfortable in sleeping. She heard the girl sigh contentedly which she did too.

She continued on looking lovingly at her girlfriend who's sleeping on her. She kissed her head happily as she find the girl very adorable.

The girl was then stirring as she felt little movements.

She opened and closed her eyes cutely as she tried to adjust at the light slowly peeking in the place. Mina feels another kiss in her head and this drew a smile on her lips which Y/n felt.

"Good morning gorgeous. How's your sleep?" Y/n smiled and hugged her more. Mina hummed before replying.

"I had a great sleep and good morning too"

"I bet you did, you look so comfortable snuggling in me the whole night. I'm not complaining though, you kept me warm throughout the night and I did sleep very well too. I knew you can't resist me though you still end up cuddling with me." Y/n laughed as Mina was blushing madly, and she desperately hide her face away from Y/n.

"Look at me baby." Y/n whispered as she lift Mina's face to face her properly.

"I love it, so don't be shy. I love you..." Y/n cooed as Mina beamed her famous gummy smile.

"I'm kinda hungry, but I'm still sleepy." Mina said and Y/n chuckled at it.

"Okay, sleep more baby, wait for me here and I'll cook you some breakfast alright?" Y/n mumbled and lay a little kiss on her forehead.

"Okay, come back quickly." Mina mumbled sleepily.

"Yes your highness.." Y/n chuckled playfully.

Y/n stretched a little and yawn as she sighed loudly. She put a big smile in her face as she pictures the same scenario when they marry each other in the future. It's a very lovely thought for her and she snapped back as she should be starting to cook for her girlfriend.

She is smiling all throughout the cooking and swaying her hips a little at the soft music she played while cooking. She jumped a little as she felt a hand circling her waist but soon relaxed as Mina's sweet scent invade her nose. The latter buried her face in Y/n's back and snuggle so close. Y/n giggled and squeezed Mina's arm that's on her waist.

"I thought you're still sleepy?" Y/n laughed and flip the egg she's frying.

"You took too long in cooking." Mina mumbled.

"Mina~" Y/n laughed.

"I just started five minutes ago, that ain't too long." Y/n laughed.

"Yes it is." Mina mumbled and shook her head like a child.