Dahyun - Adorable

Y/n's POV

... 'What a boring class' I mumbled as I slowly doze off in this stupid Math class. Goddamn it...who likes math? This subject is literally made to make students suffer. You can't even use stupid polynomial or Pythagorean theorem in life. Just use the basics! add, minus, multiply and divide that's it! Why would we study those useless stuff? it's annoying.

"Ms./Mr Y/Ln care to answer and explain this problem?" My annoying old math teacher asked while raising her eyebrows at me. I groaned and shake my head.

" I don't know the answer ma'am. Sorry... not sorry." I sarcastically answered, I can feel her anger rising up as I chuckled a little loud.

" Maybe if you'll stop dozing off or sleeping in my class you'll know what to answer kid."

"Meehhh it's just a waste of time. Beside the only thing we need to learn in math is to 'multiply'." I wiggled my eyebrows and my classmate burst out laughing.

"Pick up your things and go to detention room hurry!!!" I just smiled at the fuming teacher screaming her lungs out and playfully bow.

" Bye!!!! I'm more than happy to get out from this stupid class." I shouted playfully while jogging away from the room I was previously in.

"Ahhhh yes! Freedom... Detention room is better than that class so it's better this way." I chuckled at myself.

I opened the room and saw our Student Council President Park Jihyo which is in the circle of my friends.

"Yah! What did you do again Y/n? You need to stop being a regular student in detention. Do not rely on being the Dean's child! I swear to god I'll tell this to Uncle and Auntie." She nagged at me, yup that's Jihyo for you, she's like my mom lol.

"What? I didn't do anything it's just that, our Math teacher is annoying as hell. I'm having my peaceful slumber and she just rudely interrupt it so of course I defended myself and talked back a little." I shrugged while explaining. She sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of nose probably a little pissed at me.

"Come here you idiot." She stomped towards me while dragging me by my ears.

"Owww! Ouch Jihyo-shi stop it hurts. Ow ow! Let go.. c'mon I'm sorry okay?" I groaned.

"There... Stay there until you finished your detention time, you hard headed idiot! Of course the teacher will be angry towards you since your stupid ass is sleeping during the class. If I was your teacher I'll beat your ass I don't care if your my student or whatever you need to learn your lesson." She lectured while crossing her arms.

"Jihyo-shi wh- ohhh Hi Y/nn! Another detention ehh?" Jeongyeon the Vice President of Student Council which is also my friend greeted. She walked towards me and we did our bro hand shake.

"What did you do again?" She chuckled while sitting in the chair in front of me.

"Y/n slept in the class Jeong and she even talked back to the teacher! That's why he/she's always in the detention and it's always because of the Math teacher. If you don't like the subject nor the teacher just shut your mouth and finish the class peacefully. It's not that hard to do Y/n." Jihyo nagged. Oh my! My poor ears is going to burst anytime soon.

"I heard some scolding, so I'm assuming Y/n got detention again?" Mina, the top student which again is also my friend butted in.

"Hi Minari! Can you help me here? Jihyo had been scolding me for almost 10 minutes." I asked while enclosing my ears. She just chuckled and shakes her head.

"You kinda deserve it Y/nn. Detention room became your classroom for almost a week straight and you really need the scolding. Be nice with the Math teacher Y/nn." Mina gently scolds. Is she even scolding me?