Mina - Cold Blooded Soulmate (Part 2)

This chapter was requested by AceHaemi hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

3rd Person's POV

Confused and scared, that's what Mina feels right now. The only thing she knows is that Y/n isn't any ordinary human. She can't even process it well as she's so shock at what happened. She flinched when Y/n held her arm but then Y/n retract her hand when she saw Mina flinched.

"I'm sorry..." Y/n mumbled.

"I... I'm confused... You were shot but..but... You're still alive and ... and... You're strength is...is" Mina didn't finish her words as she rub her face and breathe out exasperated.

"Let me explain this to you." Y/n started and Mina just nodded lightly.

"I... I am a Vampire." Y/n said and Mina's eyes widens.

"But our clan don't take bloods from humans. We only feed at the animals, we don't do evil stuffs I can assure you that." Y/n suddenly said and looked at the girl that is deep in thoughts.

"I thought, vampires aren't real." Mina said in a voice laced with amazement.

"But how do you still survive under the sun? It does burn vampire skin right? How old are you now? Do you have alot of superpowers?" Mina asked fastly and Y/n chuckled lowly at the girl.

"Look first I'm sorry if I freak you out. And to answer your questions, we already adapted within those conditions in hundreds of years at the sunlight's effect on us so we're practically immune to it. Next is I'm 273 years old now. And yes, I quite have a certain powers." Y/n slowly answered all of her questions.

"Wow, I'm sorry if I was freaked out I just can't believe you guys are real. I thought you guys just exist at some movie and novels. You just are real as hell." Mina said.

"It's fine, I totally understand that this information is too hard to digest. Thank you for letting me explain instead of running away." Y/n said and Mina smiled lightly.

"Is it okay if I touch your skin?" Mina asked getting a little excited and Y/n's heart skipped at the beat when she asked it. She simply nodded and Mina started to roam her hand in Y/n's strong arms.

"Hmm... You're cold, and your skin is so pale. A typical characteristic of a vampire. Your eyes was also red before, can I see it again?" Mina asked while smiling. Y/n blink her eyes and as soon as Y/n opened it it illuminates a red color making Mina gasped in amazement.

"It freak me out just some moments ago, but seeing it this close is much prettier than I thought. Your eyes are pretty." Mina smiled and caress Y/n's cheeks and pinched it lightly.

"Do vampires also have a soft skin like you do?" Mina said still wandering her eyes at Y/n's appearance. Y/n was shy to see Mina roam her eyes on her body like she's some kind of artwork. The girl was so amazed at Y/n's features and Y/n never felt appreciated as what she feels now. It surprising to know and see that the girl is amazed at her instead of being scared. She even readied herself to erase Mina's memory in case she ran away but it's not needed since Mina is such an understanding girl.

"Hey Mina." Y/n said while holding her hands gently removing her grip at Y/n's arms.

"We have to go home now, it's late and I can't let you go home late. It's not safe to let you wander in streets this late." Y/n gently caress her hands. Mina blushed as she noticed that she was being too touchy at Y/n.

"Oh uhh yeah..." Mina giggled a little.

"Come a little closer." Y/n said and pull Mina gently towards her body.