Nayeon - When Cold Meets Warm

Female Reader

3rd Person's POV

Warm and Cold is a total contrast as to what we all know. When you combine these two it's either the other one will eat up whole the existence of other and dominate. A life long differences, and is definitely not a perfect match to start with. A total disaster, I may add. Just like Y/n and Nayeon, the other is cold as ice and the other is warm as the sun. A complete contrast of character that was put in one room.

Both of them are now in college and is living in their school dorm where most student also temporarily live to lessen the expenses in transportation.

Y/n was the first one to arrive at the shared dorm and she didn't mind to share it with another student as long as that person is not possessing the character that Y/n despise so much.

But much to her dismay, the student is completely and annoyingly just what she hates. The girl is loud and can't even stay still, she's too energetic for Y/n's liking that everytime the two of them are present in the room, Y/n was thinking of sealing the girl's mouth shut with a tape and tie her in a chair just to have her peaceful day at the room. She isn't rude or what, she just wanted to have herself silence even just for a while but the girl is not totally letting Y/n have it.

She feels like the girl is purposely annoying her. She did tell and warn her to lessen her action, but the more Y/n reminds the latter the more worse she get. She even request to change her room just avoid a fight that may happen between her and Nayeon but the unlucky girl is out of place to find. If she only have an extra money, she would rent an apartment and live there alone, where no one else can disturb her life. It's not like both of them despise each other. Nayeon just like teasing the hell out of Y/n. Then Y/n being Y/n, lectures the other and nags alot, which is just ignored by the playful girl.

"Hi Y/nn!!!!" The girl shouted happily as she just went back from her part time job. Y/n just sighed loudly and ignore the giddy girl.

"You know what Y/nn? There are alot of customers we serve this day. It's a little hectic and all, but nothing I can manage. I have lots of tips collected, this is a good capital for my stack of foods here. You want something to buy? I'll treat you c'mon, don't be shy." She said while nudging the girl's shoulder, peeking at the book that keeps Y/n busy.

"Heeeyy... Y/nn." Nayeon whispered at Y/n and she massage her temple.

"Look, I don't need anything from you... Oh! On the second thought, I do." Y/n said and sarcastically smiled while facing the smiling Nayeon.

"I... Need... You... To... Stop... Bothering... Me..." Y/n said with full emphasis and Nayeon pouted.

"Can't." Nayeon smirked which causes a frown to show in Y/n's face.

"I said I'll buy you something! Oh c'mon Y/nn..." Nayeon shakes her body and Y/n's head spin at the shaking and at the stubbornness of the girl.

"Ugh... Fine just buy me whatever you want to buy too." Y/n grumbled while burying her eyes at the book she's reading.

"Okay Y/nnie~" Nayeon say dancing goofily while ordering a take out delivery.

"Stubborn ass." Y/n mumbled while rolling her eyes.

"I order my favorites Y/nn. I'm sure you'll like it since that dish is really good." Nayeon said smiling widely. Y/n didn't know why the girl always manage to smile widely like that everyday. It's really a contagious smile but Y/n don't want to be carried by it.

After several minutes of Nayeon humming a random song and Y/n flipping the pages of her book. The girl suddenly rise from her bed and giggled.

"Y/nn, it's already here! Yey!" Nayeon jumped around before opening the door to pay for the food.