Sana - Secret (Part 2)

Part two was requested by AceHaemi enjoy!!!

3rd Person's POV

So much pain and waiting was experienced by Y/n. She's so broken, she did promised Y/n she'll tell the world her status now, but it was all white lies. She feels like she just say those words to coax her, to deceive her.

Walking fastly outside the area, Y/n hail a cab to immediately went back to their home. She thought they'll be celebrating something today but it was just all in vain. It was all a stupid act. She lied to her she didn't love her enough to sacrifice something for Y/n. Her love is not strong enough for her, a weak one. Y/n is so sick of crying and waiting. Enough is enough for her and as much as her heart stops her, she needs to. The thing that she was thinking long ago should be done. Both have different intentions in the future of their relationship so Y/n thinks it won't work out either. Four years, in that span of years she thought Sana loved her so much, but what Sana did, was enough to put a conclusion in Y/n's head. And that is Sana didn't love her as much as she does to her. She was all the one giving, understanding, making things work out in their type of relationship. The main founder of their love is Y/n, but Y/n never felt Sana was willing to stand and carry it with her. It was all left alone in Y/n's shoulder. Something's got to be given and taken. But all Y/n do is to give and she didn't receive any. Then now, she was all in her limitation. The foundation of their relationship was already shattered and was hopeless. No one was giving something to it, so it ended, giving up. Although she doesn't want and will never wanted to. She needs to, for Sana, and especially for her. To save what's left in her heart, to save the love that was left for herself.

Sniffles are heard in the room as Y/n packed her things hurriedly. That was best for them, she needs to. If this thing will happen over and over again, Y/n don't know if her heart will be in peace if it continues. So the only thing left to do is endure it. It was supposed to be a happy ending, but Sana, didn't fight for it. Opening the bag where she put her clothes in, she sob as she sees the picture of her and Sana during their first anniversary. They were so happy that day and that was the day she realized how much she love the girl, didn't expect that this day will come in their life. Y/n face the picture upside down at the surface and wiped the hot tears in her cheeks. She was so distraught.

Sana saw how broken Y/n's smile is, and her heart clenched tightly in her chest. Her lover walks away and she was so scared. So scared of the consequences of her action. She was so distracted during the interview and her thoughts are all over the place. Answering questions plainly and getting over it with a heavy heart. She wants to turn back the time but she's so scared, she was just thinking of what the people will say against the two of you but, she forget to see the possibility of hurting you alot. You're an understanding person but when Sana saw how your eyes glow not in happiness but in pure agony. That is when she knew she messed up. She made a mistake and now, she's hurriedly going back home. Hoping your presence was there so that she can explain her side. To save something that she thinks is falling apart. Her eyes just like Y/n, is flooded with tears. She hate herself for doing this to her Y/n. She was so stupid. Her shoulders was shaking uncontrollably as she sobbed harder. As soon as the car she was in stopped in front of their house, she almost flew inside the room only to see Y/n with a bag full of her clothes. Sana's eyes were wide. She didn't want to believe this is soon going to happen.

"Y/n... What are you doing? Why do you have your clothes with you? Where are you going?" Sana, even though she knows the answer, refuses to let it sink in her head. Y/n has her mouth still shut tight and didn't even try to look at the girl avoiding to meet her teary eyes.

"Y/n, please say something." Sana pleaded and step forward to remove the clothes in Y/n's bag only to be stopped by Y/n's hand.

"Stop Sana. I'm leaving now." Y/n coldly said and Sana's heart felt how distant she is.