Jihyo - You Belong With Me (Part 2)

Due to public demand!!!! (eme 🤣)
I have decided to make part two so enjoy everyone!

"Are you guys sure? Those two barely even fight and this happened? Unbelievable" Y/n's Mom asked the two other friends of Jihyo and Y/n. The two nodded with serious eyes.

"Unfortunately it already happened. So here we are asking for your help Auntie." Jeongyeon said smiling a little.

"I'll do my best to help sweetheart."

The two girls were so insistent at first to never help Jihyo in making Y/n talk to her again, they're so furious that she said those words to Y/n, but the thing is, their friendship is too strong to let their anger shadow over those things they've been through together. Plus, the fact that Jihyo sincerely added that she finally found out who she really likes, and it's Y/n, it made them soften their hearts. So after lots of Jihyo's begging, they give in and think of ways to help her. They did tried to make Jihyo chase after her countless of times, failed. Wait for Y/n after work, failed.

Not until Nayeon think of the only way to pin Y/n in a situation that she will have no other choice but to talk to Jihyo. So that is when Y/n's mother enters the plan.

Y/n is a very obedient and loving child so she doesn't want her mother to think much of her troubles nor disobey any of her mother's lessons.

The two planned out it well with Jihyo on the move and Y/n's Mother being the main factor of it. The woman is so excited to know that her dear daughter is loved by someone like Jihyo. She even wish that one day they'll end up together and this might be that chance so she's eager to help out.

So after Jihyo texted Jeongyeon that she and Y/n is already talking outside their house after Y/n went out with her colleague and Jihyo 'waiting' for her in front of her house. Y/n's mother went out of their house to greet Y/n home, act as if she doesn't know Jihyo's is already there, let Jihyo in, let her stay the night then, let them stay in one room, then by that they'll eventually talk.

But now that Y/n's mother knew the two didn't even talk that much that night, she took matters on her hand. So now, she, Nayeon and Jeongyeon is waiting if the two made up after they went out together for groceries.

"What do you think will happen between those two?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Don't worry sweetheart they'll be together soon, my daughter likes Jihyo so much and I also found out that Jihyo likes her too so I'm sure this'll be a success. For now, both of you can go watch movie or something and I'll cook something for the two of you, anything you two like since you've been always the best friend my daughter could ever have, this is the least thing I can offer to the both of you." Y/n's mother smiled.

"Awe! Thank you Auntie! We want to help cooking can we?" Nayeon smiled.

"Oh hush dear, you are my guests here so you two busy yourselves with something and I'll take care of the kitchen, it's fine sweetie." Y/n's mother smiled.

Meanwhile, the two are in their own small world. Talking casually as what they have been doing ever since they became friends the only difference is that they are now a couple.

"Are you really sure your Mom is okay  with us being together?" Jihyo anxiously asked as she fiddle with Y/n's fingers softly.

"Hey, look at me Ji." Y/n softly uttered smiling.

"Mom knows you since we're kids, remember when she wouldn't even let me go out anywhere without you? That's how she trusts you, she loves you like you are her real daughter. She even wish we would be together someday and I'm really sure she is going to be so happy about this news."  Y/n smiled.