Dahyun - Adorable (Part 2)

Our dear reader ohwhyyy__ requested for part two so here you go. Hope you like it

Dahyun's POV

Oh my God!!! That's so embarrassing.. Why did I do that? I hope I didn't creep Y/n out. But he/she is cute though. I giggled and happily skipped outside the school, directly heading home. Throughout the night I've been thinking about Y/n and that person seemed to not leave my mind anytime soon. I just ate my dinner and decided to sleep early since I'm too excited to see Y/n tommorow.

Timeskip...

I groaned as I hear the alarm echoed throughout my room loudly. I huffed and turn it off while stretching my body. I smiled widely knowing that I'll meet Y/n at school soon enough. I did my morning routine and ate some breakfast before heading to school. I heard a knock on my door as I was picking up my bag. I furrowed my eyebrows not expecting someone early this morning. I opened the door and grinned as I saw the two dorks standing outside my house.

"Eyyy bro! Tzu and I decided to tag along with you on our way to school." Chaeyoung brightly said while Tzuyu just nodded her head. I chuckled and we started heading to school. We just decided to walk since aside from getting an early exercise we still can chat along the way and my house vis just near the campus. I noticed the two nudging each other as I eyed them suspiciously.

"Okay, stop it, both of you. What do you want from me?" I asked squinting my eyes at the two.

"Told you Chaeyoung she'll notice soon you're too obvious." Tzuyu irritatedly said.

"What? I'm just curious you should've ask her already." Chaeyoung this time, argued.

"Stop that. It's okay just ask want you want to ask." I smiled at the two.

"Okay. We actually saw you yesterday with Y/n" Chaeyoung started while wiggling her brows at me and I immediately blush at the topic.

"Okay and?" I nervously said.

"What did you two talked about? You even kiss Y/n on the cheek and you happily skipped outside the school looking like a love struck tofu." Tzuyu this time directly said. I heard Chaeyoung chuckled and I hid my face in my hands.

"Well I just said that you guys told me that Y/n likes me and-" I was cut off by Chaeyoung.

"What?!?!!" Chaeyoung shouted suddenly while Tzuyu shake her head.

"Why did you tell her Dahyunie? Y/n will kill us." Chaeyoung whined.

"Us? Excuse me shortie. You're just the one who spill something here I'm out of it." Tzuyu objects.

"Ahh yah I'm not short, and besides you were their and you didn't stop me from telling Dubu so that means you're an accomplice." Chaeyoung stomped her feet. I rolled my eyes at the two and fold my arms.

"So you still want me to continue telling you what happened or you'll just bicker?" I asked, Chaeyoung excitedly nodded and I continued.

" So as I was saying, after I told him/her that she's a little flustered and I offered a deal with her."

"What is it Dubu? What is it" Chaeng squealed.

"I told her that if she succeed in her Math teacher's punishment to her which is being the top student in Math class I'll be Y/n's girlfriend." I said while blushing while Chaeyoung had her mouth agape and Tzuyu smirking smugly.

"I'm proud of you Dahyunie omg!!!!"Chaeyoung squealed while shaking my body furiously.

"Yeah yeah... You can stop shaking me now I'm getting dizzy because of you."  I groaned.