Mina - Never Give Up

Request this time coming from moongreasy I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter!!!

Female Reader

Being an idol is the top most desired thing Y/n had ever dreamed. She was so determined to debut as an idol and she's more than willing to do anything to achieve it. She'd been practicing many hours in consecutive days just to make sure she's going to improve.

Her struggles are undeniably hard since it's not an easy to pass the audition and even be apart of trainees under a company. But she manage to do it, she became a trainee under JYP and she was so happy hearing that she got a progress. Y/n even tried harder, you make sure you got a good impression in the people around. Then the news came to most of the trainees that some of you will be joining a survival show. JYP is planning on making another girl group and this time they'll be doing a survival show to determine the future members of the new group.

Y/n didn't know whether she'll feel scared or happy when she learned that she's one of the trainees who'll join the survival show. She knows she'll be on the front of camera and that's what's making her be a little pressured, but at the same, she's happy, since this opportunity might lead her to something she never expected to.

The practice in everyday seems like became twice as harder than Y/n feels like. Tired days and nights are spent just to make sure you got your vocals and moves on point. Y/n never wants to disappoint anyone so she's pushing everything to the limit.

"Y/n... I think you should be resting by now." One of the trainee said as she saw how her co-trainee still dancing endlessly in the early.

"I need to do more practice, I think I'm still lacking on some parts so I need to do this." Y/n smiled a little and the other girl just nod since she thinks she can't stop Y/n from doing so.

"Alright, but make sure to take a little time to rest." Y/n smiled and bowed in gratitude.

"Fighting Y/n! You can do better than this..." Y/n said to herself and bounce a little to ease her tiredness.

On the other hand, there's a lady who's quietly walking heading to the practice room. Mina is one of the idols in JYP and she can't actually sleep during the night, so instead of staying up without doing nothing, she decided to head in their practice room and dance their freely.

"Fighting Y/n! You can do better than this..." She heard a soft voice and she gently went inside to not disturb the girl. She just quietly observing the girl as she smiled at the look of pure determination written all over her face. She remembered how she also practice hardly when she was still a trainee, she's just her so she knows it's a little struggle to become an idol.

She was observing the moves of the girl, she will be lying if there are no stiffness in the moves but she still see a potential in the girl. The moves still needs to be polished but she knows it was okay since she's learning. Nothing is perfect when you're still starting so it's better to have mistakes and learn through it. She heard the music stops and a loud sigh echoed in the room. That is when she decided to break her silence.

"You got the moves, but you just need a little improvements at the isolations and flow of body." Mina voiced out her thoughts and stand in the area to where she can be seen. She saw how the trainee's eyes widen and she chuckled at it.

"Oh! Sunbaenim. I didn't notice you're here good morning!" Y/n suddenly blurts out and bowed. Mina was a little startled but wave it off.

"It's alright, I was just here for some minutes so I didn't wait that long." Mina smiled.

"Oh um, do you need the practice room to yourself? I'll go ahead Sunbaenim, I was about to finish my practice too." Y/n hurriedly said, she's flustered since it's her idol who's talking to her. It's one of the members of Twice! The Nation's Girl Group her ultimate idol and not to mention, Mina Myoui, is her ultimate bias. How can that be not so nerve-wracking.