Nayeon - Push and Pull (Part 2)

Our reader AceHana requested for part two so here you go guys...Enjoy!

No one's POV

The stunned girl suddenly snaps in reality as she heard a disappointed sigh. She saw her two friends, Jihyo and Jeongyeon both have an undescribable expression.

"You're fucked up Nayeon, you're so fucking stupid." Jeongyeon said in pure disgust and her other friend immediately held the fuming Jeongyeon back.

"What?! Jihyo, you heard what she to Y/n... That's so cruel! She didn't even think of Y/n's feelings. The one who cared for her so much, who puts up with her attitude and the one who accepts and loves her despite that stinky attitude of hers, and now what happened? Nayeon! You just lost her, you totally hurt and lost her and I can't even know if your brain is functioning well or not. Fix yourself Nayeon before you loose all the people that is important to you." Jeongyeon said and walked out. The two of her friends are also close to Y/n and seeing their friend hurt also by their own friend just irks something in the two of them. Y/n is not already a stranger to them that's why they reacted like that and are also fed up of the popular girl's behavior. Jihyo just simply looked at Nayeon and shake her head in disappointment before following Jeongyeon. Now, she was left alone in her thoughts and was suddenly contemplating in her mind. She was filled with negative thoughts, fear, anguish and even sadness.But when we talk about Im Nayeon, the pride and the sureness is always in her being. She shrugs her shoulders and pick up her confidence. Instead of manifesting the guilt and thinking of ways to fix the problems that she caused, she plastered on her head the thought of Y/n crawling back to her. Well, it always work like that, she's the one who'll be kneeled onto not the other way around. She is sure that by the following day she'll see Y/n begging for her. To need and crave for her. But everyone will experience their first time, after a couple of weeks the girl she expects to crawl back to her, doesn't even want to be near her. This just doesn't destroy her ego, but also her confidence and the reputation she'd kept for alot of years.

"Hope you feel guilty now instead of being a wanna be fucking heart throb." Jeongyeon said and Nayeon remained silent.

"Pride is a very stupid character to absorb Nayeon. You're better than this , act like your age and accept your mistake. You think Y/n will go after you? I think she already bumped her head and wake up in your past situation. I'm glad she did cause no one deserves to be treated like that." Jeongyeon said and continued eating. The three are now in the cafeteria and the one person that is being scolded is now feeling light headed. She feels soulless and tired. The constant scolding of her friend didn't even help and she stopped eating while standing up and throwing her food at the garbage.

"Yeah, walk out, that's what you're good at right? You're a fucking pussy, you can't even fix your attitude what more the problem you caused." Jeongyeon never failed to give a remark at her retreating figure. Nayeon just closed her eyes tightly and sighed. She rub her face frustrated and speed walk outside the campus not caring if she cut class.

She went to a place where she think she can wash all her thoughts, in the bar. The girl mindlessly wanders at the counter and ordered as much as her body can penetrate that makes her so intoxicated. Her tears slowly pricked her skin and she cries silently. The Im Nayeon who makes alot of man and woman cry, is now crying hardly. Ironically speaking, just like what she always see when she breaks a heart. She's so unfamiliar at the feeling she was so scared to admit it, but she come across the realization and that is she is so madly in love at Y/n. She even tries to deny it by hooking up with lots of girls and guys and even act opposite to what she really felt, but the feeling is strong, she can't stop her heart anymore, she is indeed in love with Y/n and now fully accepts it. But she thinks it's already useless, she already crushed the girl. The girl who's willing to mend her everytime she came tumbling down her porch. The one who looks at her adoringly and effortlessly make her feel important. The one who's gentle and treats her so well... now hates her to the bones.