Mina - Black Swan

Female Reader

3rd person's POV

A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences. Mostly they say it's a bad luck, a little hassle and unfortunate stuff could happen if you experience a black swan event. Black, is mostly associated with something bad. It's pure of darkness, pure of dark secrets and hidden mysteries. Swan on the other hand is considered aggressive, can cause a casualty and is dangerous. More or less, as far as you can go, get away from it. Avoid it. Never get involved in it. Never let it be part of your life. But a certain person is drawn in a black swan, not the typical black swan that I've been talking before. The 'black swan' that was mentioned is a person. She's a ballerina, and black swan is her stage name. Y/n, the one who's head over heels at the ballerina, wonders why her stage name is like that. When in fact the meaning of the black swan is totally opposite as to what she's seeing in the dancer. A pure ethereal beauty and elegance. Body that flows like a wave and sways like a tree. She's drawn to the woman and that's why every time the said girl is scheduled in performing, the admirer is always there to support and see her face. Mouth agape everytime she's on stage and a big smile after the performance. She's no stalker nor obsessed, it's just a full admiration to the beauty. The latter however seems to just focus on her profession and don't mind the suitors and flirty behaviors of those people who're trying to date her. Her passion is in top prior, she's focused and the vision was always straight away to getting the success. Numerous of man and woman attempts to get her attention but alot of them failed, not because of rejection but because of lack of persistence. Y/n on the other hand seemed to be unfazed at the ballerina's priority. She doesn't mind waiting long, and she definitely understand why she choose to not mind the primal desires of people at her. Passionate, very diligent. If the ballerina is focused in her profession and don't let the other 'distractions' faze her, Y/n is also like that. Countless of flowers and compliments have been given, with a simple thank you as a response didn't even falter her liking towards the girl. In fact, she see it as a motivation to do more and somehow get the girl to say yes to her.

"There goes the charming girl, our black swan." The ballerina's co - performer said with a wiggle in her brows. Y/n became a resident topic of the ballerinas everytime they are huddled up. They either bring her up in the topic to tease their member but also to commend how much her patience amaze the ladies. Y/n became familiar at the ladies due to constant visits and presents from her. Not only to the lady she likes but also to the people close to her. Y/n surely knows the proper way of courting. Some ladies even has a tiny crush on her. Not to mention the visual of the admirer is so charming. Tall, fair skin and a body to die for. She's a little masculine due to some constant exercise. The smile that can make any girl quiver in sweetness of it. The ballerina didn't deny the fact that Y/n is indeed an attractive human being. She's also influential with lots of business not just inside the country but also cross-borders. She even wonder why Y/n did like her well in fact she's just simple and there are alot of girls that is after Y/n, consider herself lucky, some of the people said.

"Hi Mina, you have a wonderful performance, as always." The girl said at the ballerina who's fixing her stuffs after the play that just ended. Mina just simply smiled at her and mumbled a thank you.

"Uhmm... Here, flowers for you pretty lady." She charmingly said which result to erupt a giggle from Mina's friends and a wide blush appear in her face.

"Ohh... Uhmm thank you for this. I appreciate it." She smiled while smelling the flowers.

"Are you heading home? Is it okay if I drive you home?" The girl politely asked as Mina finished packing her things.

"Is it okay? I mean I don't want to be a bother." She shyly said and the persistent girl smiled while shaking her head.

"No, you're never gonna be a bother. I have nothing else to do so yeah."