Tzuyu - Beautiful

Female Reader

Beauty and perfection, that is all Y/n can see in her girlfriend's face. She is the dream girl for everyone and Y/n is so thankful to have her and was entrusted by the girl to take care of her heart. She swears she always smile whenever she ever see and think of her and to some it all up. She's so in love with her and she'll do everything just let the smile linger on the girl's face as long as she's with her.

Picturing the future with the girl is easy since she knows she'll never love someone as she does at her girl. Her system is always flooded of her existence she never get tired of the thought. She always caught herself staring at her and smiling widely like a fool. Those times are just like today, she and her girlfriend Tzuyu is on a date and she's been staring too much at the girl while the latter is talking animatedly about how she took her dogs in the vet. Y/n was never ashamed to look intently at her lover, she just wants to appreciate the beauty and would like her to know that her eyes are only set for her.

"You're staring again...." Tzuyu whined while covering her face, embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry about that cutie but I can't help but fall over and over again at your beautiful face." Y/n said while smiling widely. The latter just giggled and blushed as she lets her Y/n stare at her and she wiped the side of her lover's lips since the girl is too focused staring at her rather than making the food be swallowed by her.

"Seriously Y/n, you can just stare at me later all you want. You first need to eat, I don't want you to starve." Tzuyu giggled while scooping some food at Y/n's plate and feeding it to the girl. Y/n smiled widely and accept the food that her girlfriend is offering.

"My baby, if you only see yourself at the mirror and look closely, you'll know how gorgeous and perfect you are. I swear I'm so lucky to have you." Y/n said sweetly as she kissed the younger one's hand. If she only knew how much she made the latter make her heart beats so fast at every compliment and sweetness she gave to her. Tzuyu is sometimes not that good in expressing her feelings but she always make sure to let her lover know that she also loves her and appreciate the girl's affection.

"I love you." Tzuyu just simply said that makes Y/n's heart flutter.

"I know baby, and I love you too." Y/n smiled and started to dig in but still holding the other hand of Tzuyu. The two again continued eating and was spreading the love vibes around them.

The two of them are like a perfect fit. You can never let them be away with each other since the love is just too strong and inevitable. Their heart has a one purpose and that is loving each other.

After the dinner of the two Y/n invited Tzuyu to stay the night with her, and the younger girl with all smiles, agreed and even squealed a little at the sleepover.

"Here we go baby, don't worry about the spare clothes, you can use mine first since you look so good in my clothes." Y/n said while kissing the side of her head.

"Okay, I'll change my clothes first if you don't mind." Tzuyu said while Y/n nodded her head and continue on searching for her clothes to wear.

"Baby, I'll use the other bathroom to change, you can take your time baby." Y/n said against the door of her room's bathroom. She heard an 'okay' from her.

After Tzuyu finished changing her clothes she excitedly plopped her whole body on Y/n's bed and buried her face at the pillows, inhaling the smell of her girlfriend that lingers at the pillow cover. She smiled unconsciously and closed her eyes. She felt the bed deep and a fingers gently ran through her hair. A smile crept up in her lips and she hummed a little. She flutters her eyes open and saw her girlfriend staring at her lips. The first move was initiated by Y/n as she ducked her head near Tzuyu's and catch the of her lips with hers. Eyes are closed and both hearts are beating erratically. The two feel each other's love just by spilling all the love they want to express in the kiss. It was never rushed, Y/n always like to kiss Tzuyu slowly and Tzuyu liked it too. She feels so serene when Y/n kiss her like that. The kiss last longer than the two usually does but they don't mind. They both know they need it. Y/n hovered over Y/n and she placed her arm on the side of Tzuyu head and used her available hand to lift her face and deepen the kiss. Heavenly feeling, so heavenly. After the two we're out of breath, y/n connected their foreheads and kiss the tip of Tzu's nose. She heard a giggle from her and Y/n lift herself up to place her body comfortably in the bed. After she settled, the younger one didn't waste time to cuddle with the latter and since Y/n likes it so much, she open her arms wide to engulf the big baby with a hug.

"I'm sleepy Y/nn." Tzuyu yawned and Y/n cooed at the cuteness.

"You can sleep now baby, I'll be just here don't worry. I'll hug you throughout the night okay?" She said while kissing her forehead. What a contented life Y/n has, she never think of anything else but to stare and give all of her love at the younger. She already gave all of her love to Tzuyu long time ago and she never regret it since she's so happy whenever they're together.

She continued on staring at the girl admiring her sleeping face. The smile never leave Y/n's face as she stares lovingly at her. Sleepiness soon took over Y/n and she decided to join her lover in the sleep but not before kissing her forehead and mumbling goodnight and I love you.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Tzuyu was awakened in her sleep as the light was already spreading I inside Y/n's room. She smiled automatically when she heard a giggle downstairs that surely is coming from her beloved. Not wasting time to join the latter she already went inside the bathroom and after her morning routine she excitedly wet downstairs to see a Y/n with an all smiles while watching something in her phone.

"What got you so giggly early in the morning baby?" Tzuyu asked and sat beside her leaning on Y/n's shoulder.

"You're beauty, of course. Did you see how beautiful you are in your teaser, I'm so excited at the release of your album." Y/n said giddy. Tzuyu just shyly chuckled.

"I really woke up early to see this as soon as possible. You all are pretty, but you, my baby is exceptional." Y/n proudly said. Tzuyu just lift her head in Y/n's shoulder and peck her cheeks.

"You're always saying that I'm beautiful." Tzuyu laughing and Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, why not? You really are, and even though in all coming days, months and years with you, I'll always say it. You are indeed beautiful my Baby. I don't care if I sound like a broken record, I just want to let you know how much I love you. You deserve it, besides you're just not beautiful outside, but also also inside. Just like your face, your heart is also beautiful and pure. So just accept it you're my Pretty Baby." Y/n said chuckling while Tzuyu just hide her face in Y/n's neck, embarrassed. Even though Y/n's had been giving her compliments here and there she's always flustered about it. But she's still thankful though, she feels so confident around her and the simple word gives her a boost in confidence.

"I'll cook for you baby, what do you want for breakfast?" Y/n mumbled at her.

"Anything will do." Tzuyu smiled against her.

"Very well then, let's start this day baby." The two smiled at each other and feel that their day is already complete just by having each other's presence.

Request

-bellissima